Part 21 - My seeds

Chance POV:

(Getting close to her ear)

Dali tell me i'm not seeing wat the fuck i'm seeing cus I see four kids in you said you had 3 abortions now is not the time to fuck wit me cus this time I will kill you how the fuck you give birth in noone not even ya sister knew.

Idalianna POV:

Look so wat I lied ain't like you haven't done it to me!!

Don't fuck wit me dali how you give birth in I ain't kno.

Well the twins came first then Lianna came then Zenae came in I gave birth when you were away on ya trips so you say in it was easy that way the twins were hard to hide so I told you I wanna go see my grams for a few months around the time we had our many breakups.

So there you have it do I feel bad for the kids yes you no you didn't care bout my feelings hurting me the way you did why idk I gave you everything but you did wat you wanted to do.

I don't care how you view me as I did wat was best in my heart I felt it was rih

Wdf u mean cause I lied Dali I missed everything they all look like me WAT THE FUCK!!!!

I SHOULD TAKE THAT IV AND WRAP IT AROUND YA FUCKING NECK YOU FUCKIN SELFISH PETTY ASS BITTER BITCH!!!

Petty I be that but atleast my kids love me!!!

Ya kids u mean mines you kno wat they say daddies home so there for im taking my kids in ya ass won't see them let you see how it feels!!!

Motha fuck I wish you would!!!

I don't gotta wish in last time I checked my name is Chance bitch I do wdf I want when I want!!!

HOOD DRAMA AKA HENERAL HOSPITAL FOR YOU GENERAL HOSPITAL FANS LOL!!!

OH SHYT SMH IT'S ABOUT TO WORLDWWAR3 OUT DIS BITCH LOL!!

CHANCE & DALI AT IT YET AGAIN SMH!!!

VOTES AND COMMENTS