Pat 14- Damn You Gonna Be Mine

Idalianna POV:

I been out the hospital for a week I can say a week of peace is good I hope it stays that way. I been avoiding everybody even my sister I can't wait for my besti Shaniece to get off vacation!!! I love dat gurl she know my secret also she doesn't sugarcoat things with me in I love her for that.

Damn nothing to eat in dis house im gonna run to the store.

Pullin up to the store sighs!!

A bunch of niggas just my luck getting out the car (locks doors) walking niggas trying to holla smh glad I can see my car from where i'm standing.

I like to order sausage pattie with eggs & cheese on a roll with ketchup shyt i'm hungry

Damn you gonna eat all that shawty...

Wdf turning around in looking into the most sexist pair of eyes I every seen.

Rio POV:

Yo who is that brownskin shawty Black.

Dats Chance shawty last I heard they was over you trying to get that boss.

I don't see no ring on her finger (walking up to her)

Thinking (Damn look at that fuckin ass and she fine to).

Damn you gonna eat all that shawty!!!

She turns around.

Shyt you beautiful in you kno ya skin look good next to mine we can swirl together (smiling)

Lol omg that was the corniess line I every heard does that even work.

Yep it does!!!!

How!!!!

Well for one I made you laugh two you still standing here talking to me so I would say yea it works...

Omg well no it doesn't work cause i'm waiting for my food (folding arms)

Hmm yet you still standing here talking to me with a smile on ya face in you could have just moved yet you still here talking to me (folding arms).

Sandwich is ready ma'am!!!!

Thank goodness cause I needed a distraction I ain't have no comeback line at all..

After I pay for my food getting ready to leave.

I turn around in phone is in my face wdh!!

Imma need ya name in number!!!

Look I just got outta a relationship and I don't kno wat you looking for im trying to get ova him.

It's coo I'll help you get ova him so imma need ya name in ya number once again....

Sighs!!!

Fineeeee gimma the phone!!!

Now was that so hard shawty!!!

(rolls eyes) Wateva bye!!!

Boss you know you starting war fucking war her right!!

Yea and besides it's time to pass that crown to me plus a bad bitch rih along side me she a challenge i'm not feelin that at all she will cave watch in see!!

Both men lol!!!!

Black POV:

So she finally left that nigga Chance good that nigga in his feeligs this just keeps gettin betta in betta. Fuck that nigga get everything in i'm strugglin im his cousin he ain't wanna put me on the team so fuck him.

In if i'm lucky I get to kill him & that bitch nigga Phoenix(smirking)..

Votes & Comments

Pic of Rio on the side -------->

Smh this is not gonna go good shyt is gonna hit the fan yall ready cause I kno I am!!!!