Part 4- My Nigga

Chance POV:

I wasn't always like this mom's did her thing playing both roles mom & dad that's why. I always made sure she got a father's day gift also she worked 2 jobs even that's wasn't enough to keep food on the table in keep bills paid. So I started hanging out more wit my best homie Phoenix Daesaun Jones we were more then just bestfriends shyt we jus turned 13 which made us bond more we shared the same birthday & year 2 crazy aquarius niggas. 7yr's later in we outchea paid & top drug lords speaking of this nigga lemme call dis nigga. 

Phoenix POV:

Young bloodz & Lil Jon(Damn)

Yooo!!!!

My Nigga!!!

I was just about to call ya ass check it bout to hit the club up TONIGHT(Bernie Mack Voice)!!

You already know I'm wit it!!

Nigga you betta ask wifey for permission ctfu!!

Fuck outta here nigga.....

Imma Grown Ass Man Dawg(Cedric The Entertainer Voice)

Ctfu nigga you a fool!!!

But yo real talk Nix!!

Sighs!!!

Wifey said she done wit me i ain't neva heard her sound hurt like that.

Yo she knew bout the other bitches. I fucked shyt is cray man.

Damn yo once niggas in the hood kno she free they gonna push up on her!!!

Yo we gonna think of a plan nigga you need to smoke in get drunk yo boi got you we gonna get my sis-in-law back.

Fuck that gettin her back shyt...

I told her she ain't leaving me fuck wrong wit her!!!

Lol nigga you fuckin stupid!!!

Fam you kno I'm deadass after we done wit the club im headin ova there fuck that!!!

She gonna let ya drunk ass in nigga lol!!!

Fuck lettin me in...

I'm using my keys!!

I'm out front nigga bring ya ass let's see wat new pussy they got tonight!!!

Wat Phoenix looks like on ya right ---->