Part - 19 unknown part 2

Unknown POV:

I hope everything is okay (smh)

Baby!!!

She will be okay right!!

She will be fine she is strong what ever it is she will pull threw in we will be there for her!!

You kno I love you.

You always kno wat to say to me!!

(Laughing) dats why you married me (Whispers in her ear) Dats how I got you to drop ya panties!!

(Laughing) I can't believe you said that to me (Smiling) you always had I way wit words!!

Sighs!!

Thank you for making me laugh baby!!

Anytime!!!

Are the kids still sleep we are about to land we should wake them up!!!

Finally in New York I never thought I would be here for this reason after hailing a cab in making it to Mont Sinai wit everybody!!

Rushing to the nurses station.

Hi i'm looking for-

Omg look at you Melinda baby!!!

(Hugging eachother)

Wat happen baby did the doctors come out?

No they haven't said anything.

You look so beautiful I haven't seen you in so long in the way we ended things I just wanted the best for you but I had to let you grow I love you so much!!!!

I love you too!!!

Oh I want you to meet someone.

Come here baby this is Nix and that's Chance they were there when the shooting happened!!

Nie to meet both of yall!!

Chance how are you and Idalianna doing?

Umm not on good terms we broke up but I still love her!!

Why did yall breakup?

Don't worry I kno why I just like to hear it from ya point of view!!

I was cheating I know it was wrong but noone can take her place even if they tried dat's why i always come home to her!!

Then we had this big fight I put my hands on her I kno it wasn't right but wat she did to me she killed my seeds she had 3 abortions!!

She told you she had 3 abortions smh this child!!!!

The family of Ms Williams!!

We all stood up!!

How is she!!

She is doing fine she is alert in awake she was shock in the shoulder she was loosing alot of blood but we were able to stop it. So you an go in and see her she is in room 210 on the 5th fl the nurse will take you.

Okay thank you let's go everybody!!

(Phone vibrates) Hey baby were going upstairs to the 5th fl room 210... okay.. love you!!

Baby i'm over here did yall eat all yall food!!