Part -8 All Hell Breaks Loose

T.RONE - Hello Love

I picked this song cause I felt it went well with this chapter.

Idalianna POV:

My phone starts ringing.....

Beyonce (Im A diva)

Letting me know it's my sister calling.

Anna I just seen Chance ass at the club with sum hoe on his lap. In gonna push her away when he sees me like nigga you ain't foolin nobody.

Wow well he single he can do him idc.

But you know I let his ass have it.

Lol I know you did sis

But look I was so madd  I told him...

Hold on sis I got a call

Wait anna hello... shyt

Hello...Hello... Look stop playing on my phone who ever this is.

You killed my seeds yo....

Ch Chance how did you

Open the fuckin door...

Walking to the door cause I was sitting on the couch once i opened the door.

If looks could kill I would be dead

WHY THE FUCK YOU AIN'T TELL ME BITCH HUH?

Chance listen you need to calm down... you drunk how you get here..

BITCH DON'T WORRY BOUT THAT!!!!

You need to go home in sober up better yet I'll call Nix..

Hello....

Phoenix can you come get Chance this nigga is drunk out his mind.

GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE BITCH!!!!!

You need to calm down!!!

FUCK THAT YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME SHYT!!!

I WAS DOIN FUCKED UP SHYT SO WAT!!!

BUT YOU BITCH....YOU KILLED MY BABIES SMH. I FUCKING HATE YA ASS SO MUCH I WANNA KILL YOU RIH NOW.

Tears rolling down my eyes cause. I know he means it but fuck that.

Let me tell you something you was out there doing me wrong got bitches disrespecting me. I'm the joke of the hood the dumass wife who stays. you couldn't even be right for me so fuck you .

YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!

(SMACKS)

Holding my face looking at his eyes. I might be dead tonight but I won't go out with a fight.

Slapping him back he starts running up on me slams me against the wall in starts choking me I'm scratching in clawing at him with tears running down my eyes.

My life flashing before my eyes all the goodtimes we had I'm feeling weak but I'm still fightin then it gets dark....

Phoenix POV:

My phone is rinign look in realise it's Dali callin i'm pissed she killed my nieces & nephews smh..

Wuz gd.....

Phoenix can you come get Chance this nigga is drunk out his mind.

I can hear my bro yellin in the back ground in got a feelin in my gut in it never lies to me. IIght i'm on my way.

I text Melinda

(Future Wife): This Phoenix I'm on my way to ya sister crib. Chance over there drunk in I gotta bad feelin shyt is gonna hit the fan.

718-345-5678: I was just talking to her she put me on hold. I didn't even get to tell her. I told him Im on my way.

Pulling up to Dali crib I hear them beefing from outside smh. I take a deep breath in walk up stairs. In the door is open. Walking in Chance was choking her I was shocked but snapped out of it.

Pulling Chance off her I realise she was passed out checking her pulse to see if she was still alive.

10min later Melinda walks in sees her sister on the floor passed out with blood on her face she runs to chance hitting him yelling why you do that. Pulling her off him incase he snapped again.

Melinda POV:

I was speeding to my sister's crib. with that feelin in my gut the phoenix was talking bout. I hope he didn't do anything to her. Running to the house I see my sister on the floor blood on her face instead of checking on her. I went into attack mode in started hittin Chance then Phoenix pulls me from him.

I run over to my sister Checking her pulse she had one but why she wasn't waking up.

Tears running down my face.

Anna wake up please baby smacking her face wakeup baby please!!!!

Phoenix POV:

Bro wat the fuck you gotta go now get the fuck up nigga

Fuck that shyt she took 3 live's from me. I take hers in a (cold harded voice).

GO TO THE FUCKING CAR NIGGA!!!!

(Thinking) wdf imma do

Melinda ma take her to the hospital Imma put her in ya car let's go

I need you to focus shawty let's go...

Melinda POV:

Making a 20 min drive in 10mins running inside letting them kno my sister was unconscious in she's in my car.

The nurses coming out to the car puttin her on a stretcher.

I'm not gonna lie to yall she don't look good. I got so many things going threw my mind. I swore he knew is this my fault.

WAT YALL THINK IS IT HER FAULT?

SHOULD SHE TAKE THE BLAME FOR SPEAKING HER MIND TO CHANCE?

COMMENT IN VOTES I READ EVERY COMMENT