Part 2-To early for the bullshyt

Hello Allen & Smith Firm!!

How can i help you!!!

Yes you can help me by staying away from my man Chance BITCH!!!

EXCUSE ME HOE WDF ARE YOU!!!!

My name is Stacy BITCH (Stacy pic)---->

Hold the fuck up you calling my job oh you must be a stalker following me in my man around!!!

Nah Hoe you wish while you was busy calling & texting him. He was busy up in dis pussy raw in all BITCH so back the fuck off.

Fuck you hoe u wish he was keep dreaming BITCH!!!!

LOL!!!! Really bitch how you think I know where you work ya cell number in all lol.

FUCK YOU HOE!!!!

Mmm pretty as you are I might take you up on that offer but rih now I'm gettin the "D" from my boo Chance lol.

Aww you crying boo ya feelings hurt well look save the tears for the next bitch cause. I don't give a flying fuck lol welp you know wat they say tuff titty bitch in I got the D's to prove it "LOL"

CLICK!!!!

Ughhhh!!!!!

I can't believe this shyt 2 fucking yrs.

Chance:

(Young Gunz) No Better Love

Wussup Ma!!!

U kno a nigga was missing you!!

Really U Missed me boo!!.

Wat u do lastnight?

I already know you mad I seen ya call in text.

Really!!

U think I'm dum fucking stupid I'm at work in sum Bitch name stacy calls my job were I make my bread at!!!

Ma u kno u my #1 we been together for 2yrs wdf yo!!!

REALLY!!

IM GLAD YOU FUCKIN REALIZE THAT U THINK THIS THE FIRST TIME I KNOW YOU CHEATED ON ME!!

(TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE) I'm tired I love you with all my fucking heart nigga but you not hurting me nomore this was the last straw.

Ma you buggin rih now u ain't going no fuckin where picture that I'm the only nigga you will eva be wit u fuckin feel me(Pounds chest)

i'm the first nigga You fell in love wit the first nigga to bust that pussy wide open the only woman I trust is fuck outta here you not leaving me!!!

In you know them bitches don't mean shyt to me they want wat you have you know that ma!!

Come on you talking reckless!!

(Still Crying)

It's over!!!

Wateva yo I wanna go out tonight sooooo.... Where something pretty in sexy for me!!!

(Looks at phone)

Chance it's over just let me get over you in peace!!!

(Mean muggs the phone)

Yea iight.... Ha

You done wit this drama shyt ma you in I both know this ain't neva gonna be over you my wife in that's dat.

Bye Chance

MAN OH MAN WAT DO YALL THINK!!!

CHANCE GONNA LET HER BE?

I need them comments & votes yall let me kno wussup holla at me!!!