Chapter 1

This is being rewritten as an x reader instead of a fanfic with my OC. Hopefully anyone that's read this already still likes it, and those who haven't yet, I hope you enjoy. 

Your POV

I've worked at the DWMA for quite awhile now. A lot of the other staff know little to nothing about me. Except for one. He'll normally get to see me in his office when we talk about work. He has an interesting wavelength that much is easy. Like me he isn't very open.

I was now at my desk grading papers that I needed to grade. I sighed and let out a puff of air.  Leaning back in my swivel chair, I looked at the ceiling putting my feet on my desk. I'm actually one of the legends around here. Much like one of the Death Scythes I am my own weapon and reached the rank of Death Scythe at the age of 13.

Many people haven't seen my weapon form since I have a stern voice when needed. I've never had to use it since i started to work at the DWMA. Feeling the presence of another soul, I  looked at my door and saw Maka. "Yes?" I asked and she looked down. "Yes Miss. (y/n) I was wondering if I could get the homework for the next few days for Soul and I." she said walking over.  Moving over to my computer, I typed them up and printed them.

I gave her the papers and she ran out of the door. Why is she so eager to learn? I thought. Sighing I scooped up the papers that I needed to get done in the morning and put them into my drawer and locked it.

Adding my keys to my coat pocket  and walked out of the room. I had almost passed Stein's class room when he walked out. He walked next to me as we were walking out of the school. We walked over to the stairs and stopped. Turning for a moment he put a hand on my shoulder. The glare of the setting sun shone on both of our glasses allowing neither of us to see our eyes. "See you tomorrow, (y/n)." he said and I responded with a nod. As he started down the steps, I followed not far behind. 

Stein's POV

I don't know what it is about her but i feel so curious. Everyday I leave my class as I feel her wavelength down the hall. Everyday so far I've walked towards the entrance with her she's never said a word.  Even though I can see her soul she's still a mystery to me. But apparently she likes to keep it that way.

I've wanted to dissect her for quite sometime to learn for myself. But Lord Death gave me specific rules not to dissect anyone that is a staff member....at least not since what happened with Spirit. I saw him talking with Maka and her being as cold as ever. I pushed my glasses up and smirked. "Weirdest father daughter relationship ever." I mumbled and turned the corner to go home.

Noticing (y/n) in my peripherals, she seemed to look at me and smirk. I continued walking pretending i didn't notice. She normally wore a lab coat similar to mine. I have no idea where she got it from. I've always wondered if she was really a doctor and I've asked Lord Death but even he knows so little about her.

I sighed and pushed off my computer desk. I leaned back on my chair forgetting it was backwards and fell over. I landed on the floor and sighed. I stood up kicking my chair under my desk and walking to my room. Stripping to nothing more than my boxers I crawled into my bed and feel asleep slowly. 

(646 words)