Chapter 11

Stein's POV

(Y/n) and I have been madly in love with each other. She moved in with me and helps with dissections. I tell her about every day I love her just to see her smile. I was grading papers she I felt arms around me. I looked up and who I thought was (Y/n) wasn't. I jumped up pushing them away. "What do you want?" I asked. She cackled and walked over. "Oh dear don't tell me you're not happy to see me." She said. I looked at her and pushed past her. If she was here where was my darling (Y/n)? "Don't you turn your back on me." She said and I felt something hit me and I fell unconscious.

Your POV

I got home from a long day from work and I wanted to do was to be with my sexy mad scientist. I walked through the lab looking for him. I sat on the couch and held my head in my hands. Thoughts went through my head like. Did he get bored of me? Does he not love me anymore? Did he leave me? I began to feel the madness start to get to me. I stood and grabbed a mirror. I dialed lord death. "Lord death?" I asked, he appeared on screen and waved. "Have you seen stein?" I asked. He thought for a moment and sighed. "I guess you're home now?" He asked. I gave s nod and rose a brow. "Is there something you know that I don't?" I asked, he sighed and I heard spirit.

"I'll send Sid and Azusa over to get you." He said and faded away, "I want answers now!" I said and threw the mirror at the wall. "Stein where are you?" I asked the air and walked out of the house finding Sid and Azusa, they looked at me and I sighed, "if you'd come with us." Azusa said. I nodded and they led me to a van and we drove off the the DWMA, "Sid..." I said, he turned and looked at me. "Where is stein?" I asked. He sighed and looked at me. "You'll have to wait until lord death tells you" he said. I punched the wall of the van. "DAMMIT I WANT TO KNOW NOW." I said. He jumped and we pulled up to the DWMA

I got out and ran up the steps and to the death room. I opened the door and ran to the stage. "Good you're here." Spirit said. "Hell yea I'm here...where is he?" I asked. Spirit jumped and sighed. "We have received word that medusa has him. "This shit again when will she get it through her damn skull that he wants nothing to do with that bitch." I said. "That's enough." Lord death said trying to reaper chop me. I grabbed his hand and sent a wavelength out, he flew back a bit and I looked at him. "Bull shit I'm gonna stop and listen I am pissed beyond compare and you're telling me to calm the fuck down?" I asked, he stood and sighed.

"Yes I know you're upset but we need a plan to stop her." He said I sighed and rolled my eyes. I looked at him and nodded. "Go on." I said, he cleared his throat and looked at us. "We need to find her location and see what she's planing to do with him." He said, I nodded and looked down. "She's probably going to use him for his madness." I said and they nodded, "for where she is I have no idea but the only thing I can think off is using soul search but that won't work if she has soul protect on." I said sighing. "See you calm down and can think clearly." Spirit said. I glared at him and he hid behind lord death.

I growled and lord death picked me up. "Put me down you reaper bastard." I said. He did a sweat drop and let me go. "(Y/n) you need to calm down before the madness takes you." Sid said. I growled and looked at him. "Fine I'll find stein on my own." I said. I walked out of the death room and slammed the door running back to the patchwork lab. "I will find you stein...even if it kills me."

Sorry for not updating but I hope this works for now....I may not be able to update every often because...I am moving soon and won't have a lot of time...sorry but that's the way it has to be for now...trendycupcakeslover out.