Chapter 4

Your POV

I walked up to my door and went to unlock the door when i was stopped by seeing a paper on my door. I picked it up and looked at it.

Dearest (Y/n),

I want to let you know

Something that you need to know

So here I go

I love you like woe

You may not agree

But hear my plea

When I see you

I want to be with you

I know this is sudden

But I love you all of a sudden

So why won't you be the cheese to my wine

And be mine?

I looked at the paper amazed. Glancing around before I  grabbed a piece of paper from my pocket. I wrote down my own message.

Who are you?

If you know me

Do i know you?

Please tell me

Or leave me be

I looked at it and sighed. I put the paper where the other was found and walked around to my back door. I walked in and decided to go take a bath. I trailed my clothes to my bathroom. I got in the warm relaxing tub and looked at my legs and chest. I had a few stitches here in there like Stein had. But only mine weren't self inflicted.

I sighed remembering how I got each and every one of them. The one on the back of my calf was when I was running from my damn step dad. I tripped and got caught on a barb wire fence. I looked at the other on the top of my thigh. It was when he threw me to the ground and stabbed me.

I wouldn't give him what he wanted so he decided to make it where i couldn't run from him for it. I looked at the one on my stomach. That was from when he cut me because i ended up mouthing off. The one on my chest was when he threw a vase at me because i refused to clean it out.

The last and final one was on my back. He got mad and threw me onto a giant nail used to hang farm equipment. That was the same day I found out i was a weapon. I ended up getting so mad that I got myself off and ran at him after my arm turned. I threw myself at him. I missed and he threw me on the streets because i was a so called freak to him.

My innocence has been gone for almost ten years now. I sighed and looked at the ceiling of my bathroom. I got out and went to my room. I put on a tank top and pajama pants. I crawled into bed with my hair up and sighed falling asleep.