Chapter 10

An: THAT MOMENT WHEN NONE OF THE LORD DEATH REAPER CHOP PICS WORK....ON WITH THE STORY..

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) and Stein ran through the school looking for each other. They didn't care what looks they got just as long as they found each other for each had something to say. They ran around passing room after room. They were having a bit of trouble finding each other. They could feel each other's soul and still weren't able too. They stopped and bowed their heads. "Where are you?" they whispered. Their souls started to glow and a wind started to blow. They looked up and saw each other. They ran over to each other and stopped inches from each other.

(Y/n)/Stein's POV 

(Y/n)-Italics

Stein-bold

Both- Italics/bold

I found him he was here.

I found her. I let out a sigh.

She looked at me and smiled.

Does she know who left the notes?

Does he know about the notes?

Was he the one that left them? Only one way to find out.

Deep breath

Deep breath.

"(Y/n).."

"Stein.."

"You may go first."

I nodded and looked down moving my feet and gaining my composure.

I cleared my throat. "Stein...there is something that I need to say.."

I rose a brow. "Go on.."

I looked down and sighed. "Well you see....I've been getting these...so you say...notes."

'Shit she found me' I thought.

"And I have reason to believe....they're from you."

"And?" I asked.

She took a breath and looked down.

"I have something to say as well."

She looked up at me.

I looked down and took in a shaky breath

She nodded.

"Count of three?"

I nodded "count of three."

"One.."

"Two.."

"Three.."

"I 'm in love with you..."

They stopped and looked at each other awestruck. (Y/n) reached and covered her mouth amazed. "You what?" she asked. He looked at her and back down. "I love you...I've been the one leaving the notes." he said. She looked down and smiled behind her hair. "That's alright...because I love you too." she said and smiled. Stein's face lit up and he pulled her to him. "I've been waiting for you to say that." he said and kissed her. She fell limp in his arms and kissed back ."I love you Franken Stein." she said. "And I you (Y/n) (L/n)."  he said.

Your POV

He told me. I'm so happy. I stood there looking into his green eyes as he stood looking into my deep brown ones. I smiled and he let me go. "Shall we tell Lord Death?" he asked giving me his arm. " We shall." I said accepting it. We walked to the Death Room and walked in. We walked up to the stage smiling like idiots.

"(Y/n), Stein? What's up?" Lord Death asked. Spirit turned around to look and spit out his drink. "Are you two?" he asked. I smiled at him and I saw Lord Death's arm come out. He bent it and looked at Spirit. "REAPER CHOP." he said. Spirit fell to the ground and he looked at us. "Now what is it?" he asked.

"Lord Death.. (Y/n) and I have realized our feelings for one another and would like to know if we are allowed to carry on with our relation ship." Stein said. He was smiling to himself. I looked to Lord Death and he stood there.

'Say something dammit.' I thought. He stood up and Spirit stood. "I don't see why not." he said. I smiled and let go of Stein. "Thank you Lord Death." I said. Stein walked over and grabbed my hand. "Yes thank you indeed Lord Death." he said. "We won't let our relationship get in the way of our teaching." he said. I nodded and Lord Death nodded. "Now go off and enjoy yourselves." he said. He pushed us out to the row of red guillotines and we looked at each other. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and pulled me to him. "It's official." he said and i nodded. "This is the most i've seen you smile." he said.  I blushed and looked down. "And I you." I said and kissed him. He smiled and kissed back. After a bit he broke the kiss and he walked me to my class.

Spirit's POV

Who would have thought that those two would end up together. "I thought Stein couldn't love anyone." I said looking to Lord Death. "Well (Y/n) does bring out the best and him and gets his madness to die down and the same for hers as well." he said. I nodded and sat on the steps. "Do you think they'll end up falling into the madness anyway?" I asked. He shook his head and turned to his mirror. "It's highly unlikely for that to happen...even now that they are together it could but it would have to be induced by a witch and thoughts of losing one another would have to be brought into the mix as well.' he said. I nodded and looked at the mirror.

He was watching them teach their classes. Both happy and full of life. My little Maka rose her hand. "Yes Maka?" (Y/n) asked. "Why are you so happy today professor?" she asked. "Well as you should know...Dr. Stein and I are a couple." she said. Every one's jaw dropped. Stein said the same in his class and the same happened there. "This is going to take some getting used to."