Chapter 9

Stein's POV

I went to bed that night and sighed. 'Hopefully she saw the note' I thought and went to bed. I crawled under the covered and sighed smelling the alcohol on my breath. I passed out soon after.

-That morning-

I woke up and threw a hand to my head. I sat up and groaned. "Damn why did i drink so much?" I asked the air. I stood up and became dizzy. I looked at the mirror I had hanging and sighed. I had my hair messed and glasses crooked. I had black bags under my eyes as well. My mouth was pulled down into a frown as well. I sighed and stood leaning on my computer.

I walked to the living room and grabbed some coffee. I heard my radio move and turn on. I looked over and recognized the song that started to play. "There's an old tale wrought with the mystery of Tom.The poet and his muse.And the magic lake which gave a life.To the words the poet used," I sang along. Somehow my mind going back to Anne.

I sat down and listened to the song a little more. "Now the muse she was his happiness, And he rhymed about her grace. And told her stories of treasures deep benneath the blanked waves." Now I had one hand on the counter along with my head. I looked into my black coffee.

"WHY AM I SITTING HERE LIKE A DUMBASS WHEN I SHOULD TELL HER IT'S ME." I said. I stood with a huff and listened to the song again. "Find the lady of the night still ravin' in the light, that's how you reshape destiny." it stopped and faded out. Silence echoed through my lab and I stood and marched over to my room. I got dressed and ran out of the lab and to the DWMA. For once i was happy to go to work.

Your POV

I paced my house with a cup of coffee in my hand. I was lisening to my radio and sighed. A song I knew all to well came on and i sighed. "Your magic, White rabbit has left it's writing on the wall..We follow like alice and just keep diving down the hole." I threw my coffee cup and it smashed against the wall.

I sat down and held my head in my hands. I continued to listen to the song. "I wont be pushed aside, I will be heard. I will get what i want WHAT I DESERVE." I stood and walked over to the radio. I looked at it and turned my arm into a blade and smashed it. I got dressed and ran to the DWMA. "I have to see Stein." i said and ran up the stairs. 

I know it's short and i'm sorry but for now it will have to be i'm working on the next chapter right now....let's see what unfolds shall we? trendycupcakeslover out.