Chapter 15 - End

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER...

Hanna

He's losing all control yet I still stay with him. I don't know why. Maybe out of fear what he'll do to me. Last night he just wasn't right. His eyes and sparkle is bright, his voice was a sweet and caring, and his touch with gentle and calm. His eyes were dead like a shark's, his voice was hostile and harsh, and his touch was aggressive and panicked.

Is because he hit me? Because I wanted Isaac? Or was it because he didn't want to hurt me again? Why am I here?

I sneak downstairs, afraid I'll wake him up. I quietly head into the kitchen, making as little noise as possible. I feel like I should make him a breakfast in bed. Maybe that will make him feel a little better. It's only five in the morning, so I'll wait a couple hours, Knowing I won't go to sleep anytime soon. I might as well eat before I fix him a nice breakfast.

I open the cabinet and try to reach for the plates. I can barely touch it and he doesn't have any stools or chairs around. My fingers brush the play and I pulled. The playful it out too fast for my liking and it slipped out of my hands. The plates but toward the hardwood floor. The fine China shattered everywhere. I guarantee that will Grayson up. His feet stop down the stairs and Grayson to the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing, you whore!" He stopped over to me like me.

"I wanted to make you breakfast and I couldn't reach the plates. It fell. I'll clean it up immediately, I promise. I'm so sorry, honey."

"Don't you "honey" me! That was my mom's fine China! And all you are is sorry!"

"I'm sorry, honestly. I didn't mean to, I swear!"

"You're going to pay for this you little bitch!"

He reached around, grab my hair and forced me down onto my hands and knees right on the shatter glass. Blood covered the once clean hardwood floor. He push my body down harder and harder. My screams of pain and agony pleased him. He enjoyed watching me suffer as I cried and pull my own blood. Suddenly there was great pressure on my arm. He was stepping on it with all his might. I got a sudden feeling of déjà vu.

My arm suddenly made bloodcurdling snaps that could make anyone sick to their stomach. He reached for the butcher knife and sliced sides my face lovely. He took the knife and shoved into my abdomen over and over and over and over. He stopped is more my screams filled his house but these were different. The pain was a bearable, causing my body to go numb. I don't know what's worse, the pain for the fear.

Black spots started to crack my vision. The monster backed away from my bloody body, satisfied with his work. As my surroundings are starting to fadeaway, the back door flies open. Their stands Isaac, my knight in shining armor. I hear sirens in the distance and ... people? I reach my arm out towards him, using all the energy I have left.

"Help."
...................................................

Issac

Her screams to be heard a mile away, every passing second getting weaker but ladder at the same time. I need to put on my shoes. I need to save her before he goes to far. Her screams or what I can't get out of my head. And the blood. There was so much blood. Her fragile body was so distorted. She didn't look right. Her blood crusted hair stuck to her pale, sweaty face.

Her last words, a barely audible "help". She was pronounced dead at 7:52 AM on October 6th.

I loved her so much.

Today's my 17th birthday and I'm spending it without her. I just want to back. I visit her every once a while, but it's not the same. I miss her so much. I miss your beautiful face and her soft, silky hair. I miss your bubbly personality and her loving eyes.

"Goodbye Han, I'll always remember you.

-__________END___________-