Chapter 13 - Oh, god

Issac

Hanna has been in the car for too long. I'm worried that she probably left. I pull the curtains back to look toward the front seat of my car, hoping she'll be there. Tears are pouring down her cheeks, washing way any form of make up, except the mascara that leaves stains on her bruise cheeks.

She's in such bad shape. Before I knew it, I was crying too just because of how rough she looks. I know what she's been through and I just gave her hell for kissing someone. I head out to the car, lift up her chin, and stare at her. She's so beautiful, even though makeup is smeared all over her face.

I just hold her. Hold her so tightly, just letting her know she's loved. I love her as a friend, and even more. Even though I barely know her, I feel like I've known her my whole life. I like Hanna so much. I wish she wasn't with Grayson. I've only known her for three months or so but she's an amazing, funny, creative human being. From what I Heard from my mother before I met her, she's exactly how I pictured her. She's just how mom described her, maybe even more amazing. She doesn't deserve to be hurt by him or anyone again. She deserve someone to treat her like a princess. I don't want her to cry anymore. I want to be the want to wake the tears away, not cause them. I'm happy if she's happy. Her happiness means everything to me right now.

"Hanna, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I need to make yourself set. Stop crying, please."

"But you're crying too." She chuckled out

"Because you're crying." We were psalm for a few minutes until she finally spoke up.

"You really hurt my feelings, Isaac."

"Hanna, I didn't mean to. I just got angry with what happened."

"Why would you be angry?" Before I could stop the words from leaving my mouth they did.

"Because I like you, maybe even love you." I covered my mouth in shock as the words left my mouth. She mirrored my actions.

"You like me?" I don't want to reply. What she hates me?

"Well, do you? Isaac?!"

"Y-y-yeah, I guess."

She was silent for a few moments,

"Well, that's okay."

"It is?!"

"Of course it is. I'm flattered to be honest." She blushed like a wild strawberry.

Before I knew what I was doing, I cupped her cheeks impressed her lips against mine. We stayed like that for a little. She pulled back shocked and bright red. I leaned in again, this time slowly. I kissed her again, this time she kissed me back. We started to kiss again and again, before we knew it we were stuck together like magnets. To me she was like a breath of fresh air after being held underwater.

Hanna

I forgot all about Grayson. My mind was just filled with fireworks and my stomach was full of butterflies. Five seconds felt like five hours to me. Time slow down, I needed him right now. Not Grayson. Not Mom. Not Dad.
Just. Isaac.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

Oh, God. Grayson.