Chapter 4

What the hell is he doing here. The only reason he could be here is that he's waiting for Andy or Aiden. But why would he be right behind my car he knows I leave before them almost everyday so why would he be parked right there? They have an off period first so they usually do not leave till nine. Unless, he doesn't want me to leave. And in that case I would just start walking because I don't want to deal with him right now. I'm still pissed and I can't believe he would do that to me. even though I know I'm probably blowing this out of proportion big time I don't care he hurt my feelings and he is going to pay for it big time.

"Sam, Sam hey I just want to talk let me drive you to school today and we can talk then and I promise to give you a ride home tonight to." I ignore him and continue down the driveway if he's not moving I'll walk there's no way I'll make it on time but that doesn't matter as long as I don't have to be trapped in a vehicle for five minutes with this raging asshole than it would be fine. I just walk down the driveway and make my way to the sidewalk because the street is dangerous. Noticing that there are footsteps behind me "Can't you leave your vehicle in your driveway so I can drive mine, you do live next door" Without looking back and not listening to anything he had to say I turned the corner and took off running for school before I was late If I knew he was going to park behind me I would have left earlier. I know he's following me with his car but I'm not listening to him. He made me feel like a worthless piece of crap. It also embarrassed the hell out of me. I hate to be embarrassed and that's stressing me out.

Were going on this trip next week just me and him we are going to check out universities in Florida that are interested in us. I am so excited but at the same time a little nervous. It is supposed to rain a lot next week in florida and I really don't like thunderstorms at all they freak me out but when we usually have them I can crawl in beside my brothers and sleep but they won't be there.

Almost running into a mailbox I realize that I was totally spacing off and that Casey is still following me. I can't face him after the embarrassment I felt when he didn't respond. I just, I can't I want him to leave me alone and never bring up that subject matter ever again it just broke me inside to have that happen and I still have no idea what i'm going to do about that date I have. Ugh this is so frustrating I'm at a loss for what I should do. I could go to one of my other guy friends but i'm scared they will laugh and that's the last thing I want to happen.

God, why is he still following me I'm going to be late to school but can't I at least be late in peace. Maybe i should have him take one of my bags for me. I do have a lot. My backpack, my lunch box, my giant sports bag and my coffee along with my water bottle hanging off of my backpack i feel like I have a thousand pounds on my back. Oh wait I do! What an asshole Im definitely going to make him take one of my bags. I turn around so quick and I didn't realize how close he was to me as I bump into him. "Would you take one of my bags since your making me walk to school." What an asshole i'm really going to have to hurry to make it in time. "Sam you know we're already late to school why don't you come back with me to the house and we can go get some food and talk about what happened yesterday, okay"? "Hmm I guess that would be okay I did skip breakfast this morning so we have to get something good or I'm going to starve." I say while glaring at him. "We will get some diner food to satisfy you." Ooh that sounds so good. I'm so hungry right now. "Let's go sam we don't have all day I want to make it back before my death".

Love,

The Author