Chapter 2

Just Wish on a Star (2)

Chapter 2

{2 days later}

Taylor's POV:

"Hi Taylor. How you doing today?" Brett asked.

"Good! What about you?" I replied.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to, um."

"Yes?" I said expectantly.

Brett's POV:

Oh gosh this is hard! Why does she have to be so stunning?

"Um. I was wondering, um if you wanted to, uh, go out to lunch with me." I stuttered out.

"OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK!!!!" She screamed. She grabbed me into a hug and I spun around. With her in my arms. MY ARMS. There is no FREAKIN way that TAYLOR SWIFT is in my arms.

Back to Taylor's POV:

I can't believe he asked me. I hope this ends well. I don't need another broken heart. I would love a real relationship right now. Even though I have a billion fans, I would love a man around to tell me I'm pretty and make me feel wonderful. Swifties are great and all, but everyone needs their true love. I don't know if I will be able to go on the date. As much as I want to be with him, I don't want any more hate! I'm going to start.... never mind. I can't do that to my fans. Oh I need music.

"I'm going to go play my guitar." I said to Brett.

"Ok. Can I watch?" He asked.

"Oh. Sure," I replied.

I walked up to my room in the hotel. I grabbed my guitar and started playing all my sad, slow songs. It was just the mood I was in with the hate.

"Say you're sorry

That face of an angel comes out just when you need it to

As I paced back and forth all this time

'Cause I honestly believed in you"

"Aren't you happy? Why are you sad?" Brett asked.

"Well I've been getting a lot of hate on Twitter because everyone is saying I date too much. The hate is starting to get to me and I've been feeling horrible these days. Maybe they're right. I should stop music." I said.

"NO WAY! We are getting you fixed up!" yelled Brett.

He then grabbed my guitar from me and started strumming random strings saying "WE'RE CONFUSED AND HAPPY AND LONELY IN THE AWESOMEST WAY!" He was singing terribly but I was laughing hysterically. It was hilarious! I definitely was feeling better! We then had to go out to lunch, because we were hungry ya know? I told Brett I would go to bathroom and what do ya know. There were girls in there with 'I hate Taylor Swift' shirts. I tried to hide but they saw me just before I could....