Chapter 16

Just Wish on a Star(16)

Chapter 16

Taylor's POV:

The one little kiss was amazing. I pulled away quickly and looked at Ed. "I love you too," I whispered. "Really?" "Yeah," I smiled. We kissed once more than went to get our guitars. We started to write a song. It was a mixture of Love Story and Stay Stay Stay. It was a happy up-beat song. I thought it was perfect. "Hey Taylor, do you wanna go on our official first date tonight?" "Of course Ed!" I think I have secretly loved Ed since I've met him. He is such a good guy and I was just never seeing him as a boyfriend but now I do. He is way better than Brett and this time I know my heart won't be broken. Ed has been with me through thick and thin. He will always love me and I can tell.

*that night*

"Time to go Tay!" Calls Ed. I'm in my red dress with my matching lipstick and my cat flats. I come out and Ed whistles. I blush and he opens the door for me. "What a gentlemen!" I exclaimed. "Anything for you, love." He replies. I walk to the car and he runs past me. He opens the car door too. "And Mr. Polite strikes again!" I said. He started laughing at that. We got in the car and started driving. Everything Has Changed came on the radio. We turned it all the way up and jammed. "This has to be a good sign," Ed exclaims. I laugh and keep dancing in my seat. We are goofing off and playing around when we arrive at the restaurant. It is one of the best hamburger places EVER. We weren't to much in the mood for fancy so we picked this. We ate out burgers and had a fantastic time. A group of girls asked for our autographs and freaked when they found out we were on a date. "TED SWEERAN LIVES!" One of them yelled. I thought it was cute we had a ship name. I looked up #ted on Instagram and there were TONS of edits of us kissing. I thought it was so cute. I love my Swifties so much. They are adorable. The girls clogged up the jukebox by playing TONS and TONS of my songs. It was so cute! We said goodbye to the girls and went home. We watched Finding Nemo and went to bed. He went home after of like 3 days comforting me. I was thankful that I had him in my life.