Chapter 3

Just Wish on a Star (3)

Chapter 3

Taylor's POV:

"Omigod guys it's HER. Now we can beat her up so she can't sing anymore! Lets go!" one of them yelled.

"Brett," I yelled.

"Oh. Another one of your million boyfriends? How many this year? 160,000? Hm let's see what he does when he finds you dead." another said.

"BRETT," I screamed.

"TAYLOR," he yelled. I could here footsteps running. OH NO. One of them locked the door. Great.

The girl in the pink started punching me. I could feel my nose bleeding and my eye swelling up. I was about to go unconscious when I heard a door fall down. Brett yelled my name and started pulling the girls out of the bathroom by their hair. He then scooped me up and I blacked out.

Brett's POV:

I leave Taylor alone for 5 minutes and she is black, blue, and bloody. Stupid 15 year old girls. I scooped her up and ran to my car. Home was all I was thinking of. The paparazzi were coming and it would be hectic at a hospital. I called her mom while driving, breaking the new to her. She said she would meet me at the hotel. I looked at Taylor. She was beautiful when she was sleeping. I knew she was unconscious so I would have to get her home. I guess I was speeding and then a cop pulled me over.