Chapter 4

Just Wish on a Star (4)

Chapter 4

Brett's POV:

The cop pulled up, saw Taylor and said "Get this young lady home mister."

"Thank you!" I said. I then gave him tickets to her next concert in this town. He thanked me and escorted me home. It was nice to be able to speed and not worry. Taylor's breathing was getting shallower and I was starting to panic. I called 911, and told them the situation. They said they would meet me at the hotel, but check her in her room, instead of in the hospital. There were no paparazzi, I think they were interviewing people at the restaurant. It's a good thing I grabbed Taylor's purse, I'm gonna have to clean it for her. I looked at Taylor again. We were finally having a good time and thanks to those girls, her neck, eyes, nose, and arm was swollen.

When I had burst in, the girls had been kicking and punching Taylor continuously. I grabbed all three by the hair and pulled them out of the restroom. I controlled myself from beating then up, because I knew I had to get to Taylor before anyone else did.

I pulled up to the hotel and an ambulance was there. I parked and carried her out of the car. That would have been so romantic if she wasn't close to dead. The paramedics then took her. I started screaming her name as they dragged me away. I had to protect her. She couldn't get hurt more. I was trying to run but they dragged me away. They then took me to my room and locked me in. I was working on breaking the door when Mrs. Swift came in.

"Taylor is ready to see you," she said.

"Thank you," I said hugging her. I ran to Taylor's room where she was sitting in a bed. They didn't break any of her bones, but she did have a gash above her eye.

Taylor's POV:

I felt terrible but by the way Brett looked, he felt worse. I out a smile on my face to reassure him I was fine, but it hurt my head so it soon turned into a wince. He ran to the edge, grabbed my hands and kissed me. It was like sparks flew. It was everything I had wished on a star for. He then stopped, hugged me, and looked into my eyes. He asked me if I was ok. I said yes. And he kissed me again.

Brett's POV:

I did it. I kissed her. And she liked it just as much as I did. We ended up staying up all night watching movies in her bed and talking. She was feeling better, so we decided to go out to lunch. She made me promise never to leave her. I could tell she was scared someone would try to kill her again. I felt anger crawl into my eyes. She wasn't going to get hurt again and I would make sure of that.

Taylor's POV:

I admit it. I'm scared. I never knew someone would hurt me like that. I could Brett was angry, so I snuggled up against him. We ended up falling asleep arm in arm. When I woke up my mom was staring at us. I can tell why. I was wrapped in Brett's arms. I was happy. For the first time in a while. My mom saw me smiling and she left blowing me a kiss. I fell back asleep, waking back up to Brett playing with my hair. We decided to get up and go eat. Now lets just hope their isn't anymore drama...