Chapter 5

Just Wish on a Star (5)

Chapter 5

Taylor's POV:

Brett never left my side. The coffee shop was fine, no drama. It was time to tell my band that Brett and I were dating. We aren't letting anyone else know, because I really don't want things to get complicated.

"Hey guys!" I said while walking into the stadium. (I had a concert tomorrow night and they were doing mic checks.)

"Hey Lady Tay Tay!" Grant my guitar player said.

"Brett and I have something to tell y'all," I started.

"Ooh are y'all going to Six Flags?" Paul asked. (We were in Dallas for the May 25 concert)

"No," I replied.

"Taylor and I are dating," Brett said.

"BUT YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE," I put in.

"Congrats guys! I would love to have Brett in the family with us," Amos congratulated us.

"Ok I'm going to practice now," I said.

Brett's POV:

We did it. We told the band. And they were happy for us. I'm so relieved. I went to sit in the audience while Taylor rehearsed. I then saw a group of girls looking in the building. They had "I <3 TAYLOR" tshirts on. Taylor saw them right before I could ask them to leave. She ran out and started hugging them. They were crying and she was signing stuff and taking pictures. They then thanked her and left.

Taylor's POV:

Those fans were so cute! They gave me some notes too. I started reading one and it said "Go die in a hole." It also had a flower I was allergic too. I didn't notice until the world was spinning and I blacked out.

Brett's POV:

At first I see Taylor smiling then I see her frowning and falling. I run up and catch her right before she hit the ground.

I took her to her mom, who said that Taylor was allergic to the flower and she passes out when she touches it. She would be fine in an hour. I took her home and waited for her to wake up.

Taylor's POV:

I woke up to see Brett staring at me with worry.

"What happened?" I asked sternly.

"One of those girls that you went to see gave you a note with a flower you were allergic to," he said.

"I'm going to go play guitar," I said.

"You with your words like knives and your swords and weapons that you use against me. You have knocked me off my feet again." I started crying while playing.

"What's wrong?" Brett asked.

"Why does everyone hate me? Am I really that bad?" I asked.

"No you are wonderful. They are just jealous that they will never be as flawless as you." He yelled.

It was clear he was angry.

"Ok." I replied.

I then went into my room to change into stuff so I could go back and rehearse. I do have a bunch of fans to impress tomorrow!