Chapter 11 Marriage??

———————Chapter 11————
Chanyeol's Pob
Well me and Soo went home already yesterday morning so i can take care of her but i didn't send her to her house instead of sending her there i let her stay at My House with Eomma at Noona well her temperature is not changing its still high.

Next Day

"Chanyeol" Noona wants to talk to me "That girl,is that Sang Saiji Soo?" She ask with a confuse expression "Ne!" I answer "I Thought-" i cut her words "Yeah! I know! I thought so too but as you can see she is laying on my bed breathing and her blood is hot,well its obviously she is alive" she slap my back "i'm asking you properly" Noona gets mad "Mianhe,yeah she is alive,i will explain it to you later" I said,When we go outside Eomma approach me "Is that my daughter in law?? I though-" i cut her words "Eomma!! can you please stop,she's not dead okay,i will explain what happened".

Well i explain what happened.

"Omo! Jinja? Poor my sweet little daughter" Eomma and Soo are very close because Soo is very kind to her and respectful well every Saturday and Sunday Soo always help my mom at the restaurant by cooking and cleaning but My mom want's her to thanks her by giving money but Soo didn't want to accept it because
————————Flash Back–——–
"I don't need money Eomma just use that for Chanyeol and Eonni and to you,Chanyeol's Love is the only thing you can pay me with"She said while smiling.

"So i'm a thing now?"i joked
"Yeah! You are just thing that i can play with"She said with a serious face
"Okay!if that's what you want"i pretend to walk away until
"Yahhh!Oppa!! I'm just joking you Yoda of Star Wars" i stopped walking "What did you say" i ask "Y.O.D.A of S.T.A.R.WARS" she ran away and i start catching her well she's a fast runner i can't catch  her until i pretend that my heads hurts and she stop running and approach me and ask "Oppa are you okay?" She ask and i suddenly hug her "hahaha...I Tricked You" well she look serious" Oppa! Please don't joke that your hurt because its not a joke to me" she cried and i wipe her tears "Aigoo!!Mianhe Jagiya" i kiss her lips "Saranghae" i said to her "Aigoo!! Get some room you two and Chanyeol can you please stop making her cry" Noona Said.
————————End Flashback——–
Can stop bringing up the past again "Chanyeol!" I went to kitchen because Eomma is calling me "Here's the food for my lovely Daughter-in-law" she said while smiling "Eomma why are you keep on calling her daughter-in-law?" I ask "Why aren't you going to marry her" she ask with a mad face "Of course,i will marry her" i answered and she smile and pinch my cheeks "Eomma,thank you for being there for me and accepting Soo for being my girlfriend-" she cut my words "Future Wife,Of course as long its my son,i love you" i kiss her forehead " Stay strong eomma" i said to her "Aigoo!! Can you just feed that food to her and make some babi-"i cut her words "Eommaaa!!!" She ran away "Aigoo!!" I go inside my room,"Jagi-" i saw her having a nightmare so i immediately come near her and put down her food.

"Jagi,Jagi" i'm trying to wake her "oppa please help me,don't leave,where's Dongsaeng?" she said and started crying, i hold her hand tightly and squeeze it "Jagiya,you need to wake up, don't worry i'm here i won't leave you" i kiss her forehead "Cha-chanyeol?" She woked up and she suddenly hug me "Oppa,i'm scared" and her tears are flowing "Gwaenchana,gwaenchana" i pat her head "Come on,let me feed you" i realease her hug "Eomma cook this for you Rice Porridge and Kimchi soup" she just stared the food "Yah!! Say"Ah" i started to direct the spoon to her mouth "Ahh" i successfully feed her "is it good?"i ask and she nodded.

"Okay! I'll be back i'm just going to wash these since you already finish your food" when i stand up she suddenly hold my wrist "Oppa,can you please help me return my memories" she beg "Of course i will" i put down the tray "But how about your Fans i thought they saw us at the beach"yeah! I remember my Noona told me about that yesterday "I'll think something don't worry i won't let them touch you or hurt you" i'm going to protect my Jagiya no matter what "Gomawoyeo Oppa" she smiled
Weakly "Okay take some rest now"i fix her blanket.
>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>
2Days later at night
Saiji's Pob
I can't believe what Papa says to me,He's scary i don't want to go home,i need to return my memories back immediately.
Tuck,tuck,tuck
Someones throwing a rock
Tinignan ko kung sino yun,Omo is that my brother? What is he doing here? Well he is wearing a  hip hop outfit but he is wet.

I sneak outside so i won't interupt them.

"Yah!! Dongsaeng ,I thought i lost you" i hug him and started crying "I won't leave your side Noona" he hug me back and wipe my tears and i smiled" Ang basa mo i think you should change" i went back quietly and get some towel and Steal some Chanyeol's Shirt.

"Here you go" he is taking off of his clothes "Yahh!! Noona don't look at me while changing" oopss i look back
"Noona! Sino yung lalaki na nag dala sayo dito?" Tanong niya "Well si Chanyeol sabi niya Boyfriend ko siya at tuwing nakikita ko siya yung memories namin dati nagsisilabasan so Boyfriend ko nga,my feelings naman ako sa kanya eh"explain ko habang naka talikod "Ohhh!! Ang Lucky mo Noona Si Chanyeol pa naman ang Idol ko sa Exo " Omo "Gusto mo ipakilala kita sa kanya?" I ask "Jinja? I want too but" he look down "But what?" I ask "But I'm shy" Aigoo how adorable he looks like from BTS Suga may halong V "Don't worry,i'll help you" i said " Gomawoyo Eonni" niyakap niya ako.

Bumalik na ako sa kwarto ni Chanyeol pero nung pag akyat ko naka salubong ko siya "Soo!!".

"Where did you go? I've been worried about you because you suddenly vanish".

Chanyeol'sPob
I was shock when she vanish all of a sudden.

She hug me all of a sudden "Mianhe! I saw a cute cat a while ago that's why" she smiled "Aigoo!! You little brat" i pinch her cheeks "Hajima! Its hurts Oppa" she pouted "Aigoo!!!" I came near her.

Soo's/Saiji's Pob
Omo!! I step back "Wae? Are you scared?" He asked "A.a.ani" I'm going to die ,stop it heart i know i'll pretend na natandaan ko nang ang nakaraan at maging boyfriend siya pero hindi ibig sabihin nun pababayaan ko siyang gawin toh sakin,i step back again but wall na yung nasa likod ko "Oppa,i.i.ne.need to..re.rest" aalis sana ako kaya lang hinarang niya kamay niya "I won't let you go,because i'm going to punish you" he grin.

Ano gagawin ko,hayss bahala na.inunahan ko na siyang halikan.

Naglaki ang mga mata ni Chanyeol,yan gusto mo diba? Eto ibibigay ko sayo.

Di ko mapagilan sarili ko,daig pa namin ang mag asawa,bat parang di ko mapigilan sarili ko

"Oppa,i'm the only woman you should kiss me like this okay? If i kiss you back that means i'm really really in love with you"

Suddenly i stop kissing him and covered my mouth,bat ko siya hinalikan? Ang maniac mo Soo kadiru ka talaga,alam kong okay lang humalik sa kanya pero mali parin ang ginawa mo "Mianhe,i just don't what am i doing" i said "well i enjoyed it" tinignan ko siya nang masama "Yah!! You are so disgusting,Maniac" he gave me a long kiss ang he stop "Maniac? So why did you kiss me back? And why did you let me kiss you" i look away and cover my face "its because of my heart,i just can't stop it when i'm with you even when i first met you i mean in the cafe i think the love i felt for you from the past is coming back" he suddenly cup my face with his hand "well that's the good news,i'm not having a difficulty helping you or loving you" he gave me a big smile.

Umakyat na kami sa taas at pumasok sa kwarto at Nahiga ako sa higaan well mag katabi kami ni Chanyeol pero merong nakaharang sa gitna na unan.

"Jagi..i mean Soo" i look at him "Can we get married tommorow?" He ask,wala akung ginawa kundi nganga sa sinabi niya " i mean fake marriage so that i can help you return your memories" pwedi namang bf/gf ah "Waeyo? Why marriage?? We can be gf/bf well we are but why marriage?" I ask "Just listen to me okay" i don't know what to answer just ignore what he said.!!!!

Tobecontinued