Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I can't believe he found me here

"Kyungsoo!"

Kyungsoo's Pob

She suddenly hugged me "Oppa! I'm scared" i felt her tears flowing and i hug her tight "don't worry i'm already here" i said, i really love her since the day i met her i know she rejected me at first when i knew when they broke up i felt really bad for them but when she came back i saw her depressing face so i'm not comfortable with that so i want to make her happy when she's with me so it's my chance to make her happy and love her, i'm lucky this day has come "Let's Go Home".

>>>>>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>

Soo's Pob

Nan dito na kami sa Airplane kasama ko narin kapatid ko well nagkita kami sa Airport at sumakay sa Airplane niya pauwi "Noona! Are you okay?" He ask "Yeah!! Sort of" i stared outside the window,Kyungsoo held my hand tightly i look at him and smile and binitawan ko siya para simple iinom ako nang tubig "Soo" he called,"Wanna go to amusement park tommorow?" He ask,i don't know how to respond because i'm
Not in
The mood but my mouth spoke up l"Sure I love to" aisshh...well i think out loud.

I didn't notice i slept

Kyungsoo's Pob
She's like an angel when she's sleeping "We're here at Seoul,please stay put and wait for the another announcement thank you" i tried to wake her up but she's in a deep sleep,so i carry her up like a bride.

"Hyung!"he called "Hm?" He walk towards me "You know-" i cut his words "I know! Just Shut up,and Leave us alone".

I brought her to my room since everyone is not yet here,"Stay here for a while i'll cook something for you" i said,i'd prepare something special for her it's filipino food,when i knew that she's a filipino i tried to cook one of the filipino food like Adobo i hope she'd like it "Here you go!" I place the plate on the table "Ohhh..don't tell me!" I smiled and i nodded "I know you like filipino food especially that" i said,on that moment she stand up and she suppose to kiss my cheek but i face her and then i felt her lips touch mine and someone comes in and it was Chanyeol.

Soo's Pob

I'm suppose to say thank you him and i didn't meant to kiss him on his lips and he came "Ch-Chanyeol,welcome back" Dyo said nerviously "Wh-what are you doing?!!!"He ran towards us and punch Kyungsoo on the face and fell on the floor"Yaahhh!!! Hajima" i help him up "Are you okay Oppa?" Chanyeol was shock what just happened "Yes Thank You" he said "Yahh!! Why are you with her?"Chanyeol ask angrily "I-" i cut his words "He-He's My Boyfriend" i said,shit i didn't meant to say that,and His eyes grew big and he walk towards me "O-Oppa i di-" he slap me very hard and i was speechless at that time"Fine,if your happy what your doing,Okay then Go"he walked away and i pull his hand "Oppa i can explai-" he pull his hand to my hand "I don't need your explanation,don't you dare come near me or talk to me"he walk away and slam the door.

Omo i don't know what to do,hindi ko sinasadya,hindi eto ang ine expect,Shet bat ganito buhay ko,ayoko na,masakit nang masiyado pagod na pagod na ako Lord.

Tobecontinued

Sorry kung short lang!!!

Umaasa parin akung may nagbabasa pa neto😭😭😭