Chapter 28

"What's Wrong Soo?? Is something bothering you? You've been acting like this since a week ago".

I'm scared what if she found my daughter and killed her i didn't do anything to him,i just hug him 1 week ago,hindi ko naman na she likes him.

"Soo?" He snap me out "huh?" He looks worried "Are you feeling sick or anything?" I need to keep it a secret for a minute "Nothing,i felt really dizzy right now" i excuse.

I need to meet my daughter right now
"Jared?"i called and he look at me "hm? What's the matter?"he ask "who's Harley?" I ask and his eye grew big "Don't ask me" he look away and i just keep my mouth shut..

Since we are here at California to meet my daughter "Yaya Cha??" I shouted and i knock the door but when i tried to twist the door know it opened and i look at Jared at that time we we're shock and we ran inside and search for my Daughter "Baby?? Yaya??" We kept on searching but we cant find them both.

"SOO!!"Jared shouted outide the backyard "what is it?" I ran towards him and he pointed something and i look where's he pointing and it was..

"Yaya Cha!!!!" Jared jump on the pool para kunin si yaya "what the Fuck happened?" He said and i saw a scars on her head and she woke up "*cough*" thank god she survive "What Happened Yaya?" I ask "Mam,Your daughter....*cough*..kinuha po siya nang babae naka pigtail at mukhang adik *cough*" oh no it's her "At Mam balak niyang pumunta nang Korea".

Tobecontinued

Sorry Late at Short busy sa school eh