Chapter 22 Sacrifice

"Yahh!! Stop walking! I'm naked" esshhh this guy,"your not actually naked your wearing bra and your underwear" i glared at him "What? Don't you worry,you're still beautiful" he wink at me,hindi ko napansin nasa bahay na kami..

>>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>>

"Soo!!" He called "Ne?" I ask while changing my little girl's diaper "Can i decide what is the name of our child?" He ask,i carry my little girl and look at her "Daddy want's to decide,is it okay?"she chuckled,Kiyowo.

Chanyeol's Pob

I look at her "D..D..Da da" Soo look at me with her shock expression on her face "Omo!!! Did she just speak with her first word" yeah i heared that,well since last night,i'm suppose to tell her but she's drunk at that time "My beautiful angel's first word" she held her up happily,seeing her smile mades my day she's like an angel i don't want to leave her and i want to fight for her.

"Soo..Chan..Soochan??"she look at me "Park Soo Chan" and our baby giggle "She liked it" Soo said "Soochan,that's your name" she said.

>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>>>

Soo's Pob

Park?? Soochan is nice, combining our name "Soo!" I look at him while cooking our lunch,and continue wiping the plates "Hm??" I respond "When are we going to announce that we have a child?" What kind of question is that "well awhile ago,i saw on tweeter our picture with Soochan" i accidentally drop the plate,and Chanyeol stop cooking and run towards me "Are you okay?don't move i get the broom",pano na lang pag umuwi kami sa Korea sira na career ko "I'm back! Don't move " winalis ni Chanyeol yung basag na plato "F*ck!!your feet is bleeding!!" Binuhat niya ako at binaba sa sofa "Stay here,i'll clean first and i'll heal your wounds".

Pagkatapos niyang maglinis bumalik na siya na may hawak na emergency kit "Okay! Don't move" kumuha siya nang cotton at nilagyan nang alcohol and then he gently pat the cotton on my wounds "Ah!" He look at me with his worry face and he pat it slowly.

>>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>>

Nakahiga ako ngayon sa bed,since naka wrap nang band aid ung paa ko at hindi ako makalakad si Chanyeol na ang mag aasikaso nang gawaing bahay...then suddenly my phone rang "Yeobosaeyo" i answer "Yah!! Soo Yah!! 2 days left before your concert at Busan,when are you going home and why is Chanyeol with you,rumors are spreading" gosh!! I almost forgot "Don't worry i'll go there,like right now"i end the call.

At that time,i ready my things and text my brother to fetch me,Chanyeol is taking a bath and my daughter is sleeping so i left a letter and left the house.

>>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>

"Soo,what have you done? The rumor is spreading" sabi nang manager ko "And Chanyeol?His manager is searching for him" gosh!! Ano gagawin ko,kailangan ko nang e text si Loraine para may mag babantay kay Soochan "Boss,what are we going to do with Soochan?" I ask "Soochan?" She ask "He...He...You...Know the name" i said shyly "Tsktsk...Are you two are okay now?" She ask "If not,Soochan is having a disaster future if  she don't have a father" she joke,alam ko yun pero natatakot lang ako,ayokong ma dissapoint fans ni Chanyeol masakit din sa pakiramdam na yung idol mo meron na palang anak,hindi ko alam kung magbabalikan pa kami.

"Soo!is it true? That Chanyeol is the father?" She ask and i nodded "Woah!! I thought it's a joke...what are we going to do,even the manager of Exo didn't know" she ask "Boss!! To be honest i'm still crazy in love with him,Yeah! I'm shock he is the father and that's the good news because i thought when Soochan is inside my stomach my future is already a disaster because i didn't know whos the father but when i knew that he is the father i felt relief" i explain "and the way he treat my daughter i felt something very very comfortable and happy".

"Soo! What if Lee Soo Man Knew?" She ask "Well he knows that your pregnant 2 years ago but he didn't know who's the father" that's my biggest fear "If he knew Chanyeol's carreer is totally over" ayoko naman mangyari yun ako pa ang rason bakit nasira career,alam kong gaano siya nag suffer para lang sumikat tapos sisirain ko lang,Sorry Chanyeol ayokong masira ang kinabukasan mo at ang buhay nang anak ko,mas magandang tuluyan na kitang kalimutan. "Boss! Can i talk to his managed?" I ask and she nodded.

>>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>>
Nan dito ako sa labas nang practice room nang Exo.Nung biglang nag bukas ang pinto at tumayo ako at nag bow "Sunbae...Kyungsoo?",omo!! It's been a while "Soo?what are you doing here" he ask,aww..his cute accent "Well i need to talk to your manager" he sat beside me "So,How are you?" He ask "Well i'm fine" i answer "You?" I ask "Well,i can't move on and i'm missing someone" he said "Ohhh!!! And who is that?" I ask "You!" I pretend i didn't hear it "Mwo-ya?" I ask "I mean Chanyeol" i chuckled "Chansoo alert" he laugh,omo his heart shape mouth "Why are you staring at me?" He ask and i look away "by the way,who's the kid?" He ask "k-kid....umm...My Cousin" i lied "Oh!!So where's Chanyeol?" He ask "ummm... i don't know! Who cares anyway" i lied again "Mianhe" he apologize "Wae?" I ask "Ani!..By the way can we hangout sometime...i..i..i kinda miss you" he looked away and cover his face  "Omo! Are you blushing?,.Well it's okay for me" I tease and he glared at me and i chuckled "Don't you worry Oppa you look cute when you blush" Pabo-ya are you trying to flirt with him "I Mean..i didn't meant to sa--"suddenly he hug me "Bogoshipeo" he release the hug "Well!! I'm still in love with you,since your not in a relationship..can i court you?" Omo omo omo....Well kailangan kong iwasan si Chanyeol para din naman toh sa sake niya,well ligaw lang naman so bahala na "Sure"i gave him a weak smile and he gave me a heart smile "Jinja???" I nodded "Okay! Later at 6:00 pm at the park let's meet there..okay!byee" masayang niyang sinabi at niyakap niya ako ulit at pumasok sa practice room.

"Pano toh! Anong klasing plano yun,gusto mong masira din ang career ni Kyungsoo?...Waaaa" ginulo kong buhok ko sa inis at litong lito na ako "Soo!" May lumabas galing practice room "Omo!Sunbae"i bow "So what about the rumor? " he ask "Well that baby is my cousin and...."i can't believe i'm going go say this "Well..Chanyeol is...trying to blackmail me and he kidnapp me and bring me there and he's distracting my work" i lied while holdinv my tears back "So please can you stop him...It's very annoying" i complained "Jinja? Mianhe Ms.Sang,Chanyeol is very naughty person,i'll call him later to comeback since his summer break is almost done i think he needs to come back...Sorry Again Ms.Sang,i'll do anything to stop him and not to go near you" Mianhe Oppa!! It's for you and my child.

Tobecontinued

Sorry Late Update