Chapter 3

A/N-If you want to, I recommend that you listen to that song up there cause i guess it fits with the chapter,

And for everyone's information,the reader is very,very strong let's say. That's why they can climb the rope easily like that xd (you'll see what I mean)

(Y/N)'s POV

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled out, closing the door behind me.

"Oh, sweetie, where were you this whole time? I was starting to get worried.." My mom came from the kitchen, staring at me from the doorway.

"I'm sorry mom I found a..field of flowers and then I just had to pick some to make myself a flower crown" I lied..well, partly lied, and then she smiled.

"Okay then sweetie, but be careful out there next time. And come home on time."

"Okay, mom" I say and go to my room.

Closing the door behind me, I sighed and slid down against it. 'Thank god she didn't see dirt on me from the Underground. I AM kind of breaking the law here...' I think as I get up and walk over to my window, leaning against it as my hair lightly sways in the wind.

"I wonder if Chara would like me to come tomorrow again..."

Chara's POV

I walked back and forth on the soft grass next to the ruins. 'I wonder if they will come here today as well...' I thought, but then stopped myself in my tracks.

"Pfft,as if I'd want them to come down here again...I don't even need them here... '' I said out loud, crossing my arms over my chest. Looking down, I glanced over at the bed of flowers. I sighed, and then continued walking around.

"Why am I even here? It's not like I'm waiting for this human...or something, right?'' I talked to myself, until I saw a rope drop down in front of me. I looked at it, wondering where it came from, and then I looked up.

A sight of a person flying down towards me in high speed made my eyes widen, making me quickly move to the side. They landed on the ground with their feet first and a thud, stopping themself right before by holding on to the rope, and then sighed out. Turning around towards me, they smiled.

''Chara! Hi theree! Guess who's back!''

I made an annoyed expression, and rolled my eyes. Of course, it's (Y/N).

"You little- What are you doing here again? And you could've killed me for the second time with that drop-in!'' Then they giggled, and started laughing not too long after.

"Hahaha, Chara, that expression is priceless! Sorry for scaring you like that...I just missed ya, is all..Of course I'm visiting you though! I can't just leave you alone here!'' I sigh at their stupid reasoning, and then turn around and start walking away.

"Ah, Chara! Wait uppp!'' They yelled out, voice obviously amused. I rolled my eyes but then found myself smiling.

"C'mon, I wanna show you something. I mean, you've seen it before, but I want you to see it...In a different light." I said, and turned around toward them. Their cheeks reddened a little for god knows what reason, and then they ran up to me, as we both started walking onward.