Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s POV

''-N)...(Y/N)..(Y/N)!''

Hearing a familiar voice call me, I buried myself under the covers even more.

''Mmh, just one more hour...'' I said sleepily, and then turned around to the other side of the bed. Hearing no voice after that, I smirked in victory, and continued sleeping, until I heard footsteps, and some water running. After it stopped, I found myself falling asleep again.

Just as I was about to drift off to sleep land, a cold splash of water hit my face. I opened my eyes in horror, and got up from the bed quickly, running and hiding in a corner still freaked out. I rubbed my eyes a bit, and opening them fully, I saw the one and only ghost demon standing in front of the bed I slept in, holding a bucket.

Sighing out, I walked over to them sleepily, and lightly pushed their shoulder-or, well, my hand just passed through it.

''You ass! That freaking scared the hell out of me!'' They smiled and then placed the bucket down.

''(Y/N).'' They smirked at me, looking a bit too satisfied. ''It's midnight.''

''...''

''WHaaaaAAaAaTT!!? CHARA!!! Why didn't you wake me up sooner! And why did you splash water on me!?? Oh my god I'm so DEAD!'' I ran off down the stairs with the speed of light, running out of the inn and then out in the snowy town. Chara suddenly appeared floating next to me, and then smirked.

"Well, since you were ignoring my calls, not letting me wake you up I'd say it's pretty fair I splashed you, right?''

Ignoring the ghost and their kind of correct statement, I started running through snowdin in a hurry. Chara floated next to me, keeping up with my pace.

"Oh it's too bad that you have to run now, huuh?'' They looked at me, pleased as I glared at them.

"I swear to god I'll kill you!'' I said, and stretched out my arm towards them while running, in an attempt to smack them, only resulting into tripping over my feet and falling face first into the snow.

"Remember, I'm a ghost?'' I pouted at their words, and then got up, shaking the snow off me.

"I'll get you back for this one." I said, and started running again. 'Damn it, my parents are going to kill me!' I think as I start running faster, Chara now running next to me.

"I see *huff* you started running now. Do you feel bad about *huff* your previous actions, huh?'' I asked with an innocent smile. They turned away with a blush, and clicked their tongue.

"Pfft, as if I would do that because of such reasons...'' 'Tsundere.. ' I thought while grinning, and then we reached the end of snowdin'. We ran through the ruins, and out to the flower bed. I quickly grabbed my climbing rope, and started climbing.

''I'm so sorry to make you run Char-Char, it's all my fault! I'll make it up to you, goodnight!'' I said after I got out of the hole, and sighed out. Looking up, I saw my house from up here, and then started running again.

I tried to descend down the mountain as fast as I could, taking care not to slip, and then landed with a jump. Running again towards my house, I panted as I finally reached it.