Chapter six - Finding out

• Dedicated to My Geography teacher Mrs. Hardman!

Heyyy! This is a very, very random chapter that I decided to write in the middle of a French lesson to bulk out this book.  Enjoy!

                                                           Chapter six- Finding out

Maura  Gallagher sat shaking infront of her computer, the flashing infront of her, clear as day, a shocking thought ran through her brain as she read the words again and again. Is it true?

The article had been up for two days, no comments to prove it fake, the article became more real every second.

                Niall Horan, 19, confirmed dead after collapsing at LA concert 13/06

Young pop sensation Niall Horan was recently confirmed dead after collapsing on stage. The Irish boy band member collapsed at his band's LA concert on the 13th, and was confirmed dead by his band mate Harry Styles the next day.

The cause of Horan's death is not yet known as Styles only muttered a few words to a reporter (who has recently got on the bad side of the band), before joining band mate Louis Tomlinson in the back of the band's van.

Zayn Malik and Liam Payne were spotted walking out of the hospital, covering their faces and refusing to give comments.

ABC news have confirmed a world-wide live interview with the four remaining members of the band to officially confirm Horan's death.

All we can say, here at sugarscape HQ, is good luck One Direction, and good look Maura Gallagher and Bobby Horan, this is going to be a tough time for you.

Maura sobbed silently as she picked up the phone. This wasn't true! Her little boy couldn't be gone.

She tapped her phone and put it to her ear. The phone rang five times before being cut off.

"CURSE YOU NIALL!" Maura screamed before quickly texting her sons bandmate.

To: Liam P

Is it true?

It didnt take long for the boy to reply.

To: Maura

is wat true?

To: Liam P

You know what, Liam.

To: Maura

No i dont. wat u meen?

To: Liam P 

Is my son dead, or are your phsycopathic fans lying again?!

To: Maura

...

To: Maura

Maura.... I'm so sorry.

At  that sentence Maura sank to the floor, her head in her hands.

"No." she whispered.

So guys! This is like an apology chapter! For the break, and the fact its so bad....

It's really hard to write in English in a French lesson after a German lesson while planning to write a geaography essay in Portuguese! Shout out to Mrs. Hardman!!!

So I wasnt going to write this, but I wanted you all to know how Maura found out, even if it was really badly...

Please enjoy!

The unicorn queen,

Sophy xx