Chapter Twelve- Mischief

*One month since Niall died*

Niall smiled down at the laptop. He'd waited a month to be able to do this. A whole month of building up the courage to ask Brooklyn to give him one day to be able to touch again. And today was the day!

Breathing in deeply, he clicked on the icon on the top left corner of the screen and typed a single word.

"@NiallOfficial: BOO"

The feeling of the keys moving under his finger tips gave him the long lasting relief he had been craving for a long time.

Messages flashed across the screen. The fans all assumed it was someone playing a sick prank. How wrong they all were.

"@BekTommo: Louis? Harry? Liam? Zayn? @NiallOfficial This is an awful thing to do! Stop!"

"@chenloves1d: Urgh some sick bitch on @NiallOfficial's acc..."

"@All1DAlerts: Louis, we know its you, you sent that tweet on your account @NiallOfficial"

Niall laughed, typing his next tweet.

"@NiallOfficial: but its me! ha!"

Responses to the tweet flooded his mentions. Niall decided to retweet as many mentions as he could just to scare people further.

"@Sassotommoass: Niall's dead, so show respect and get off!"

"@STYLATORARMY: #GetOffAndShowRespect"

Within minutes @STYLATORARMY's hashtag was trending worldwide.

Scrolling donw, Niall stopped at a tweet that made him laugh out loud.

"@Real_Liam_Payne: You're so disrespectful! @NiallOfficial died last month and your pranking his fans?!"

Niall laughed and sent out his meanest tweet yet.

"@NiallOfficial: #LastWords I love you."

At that point, a shout from downstairs made him jump in fright.

"WHO IS ON HIS ACCOUNT?!" Louis screamed.

Louis had taken to calling Niall 'him' since the funeral, so Niall assumed it was him Louis was talking about.

Suddenly, tweet after tweet off Louis spammed his mentions.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: Get off @NiallOfficial's account or god help me I will find you."

"@Louis_Tomlinson: DO YOU UNDERSTAND @NiallOfficial?????"

"@Louis_Tomlinson: I am with all of the boys so I know it is not them!"

"@Louis_Tomlinson: You dissrespectful bastard!"

"@NiallOfficial: Manchester 15/03/13 #WhatHappened?"

That would stump Louis. It was their secret. No one knew...

The bedroom door flew open and Liam stood in the doorway, tears in his puffy eyes.

He couldn't see Niall, but he could see the laptop working on it's own.

Fear filled Liam's eyes as Niall opened a new tweet. The keys began to move and a single word was spelled out.

NIAM

"AAAAH!" Liam screamed, running from the room.

***

That could have been awkward...

I didn't realise I hadn't writtern the plot twist yet so I almost poasted something in this chapter that would of confused the poo out of you without it... Anyway, this is a short chapter, but the note is really important.

I'd like to say RIP to my co-writer Sani who died last month. I only found out today and my thoughts are with her family at this time. She helped me a lot with this book and she is now my insparation to carry it on. She was really sweet and even though we didn't talk a lot, and she only wrote one official chapter, all of the future chapters will have her imput even while she isn't here.

Sani was really clever for her age, and I know she will be grately missed. I am not only dedicating this chapter, but this book to Sani's memory.

It would meen a lot if you left some comments to show her family some support through this hard time. 

#RIPSani

Lots of love,

The Unicorn Queen,

Sophy xx