Chapter eight- Oblivion

Liam had sat motionless in the bed for a whole day since they had arrived. It had been hard for him, loosing the love of his life in a heartbeat with no prior warning to the events that had shattered his world.

It felt- for him- that he was entering an oblivion of hopelessness and desperation. Not the oblivion Niall had entered; one of eternal emotionless with no feelings to make it insufferable. That oblivion was death. No, Liam was entering another oblivion. One that was filled with hopeless memories and nightmares beyond compare. This oblivion was far worse than the fate Niall had come to. Liam was full of memories, but was the only person with the exact ones he held, because the only other person was Niall.

Those of you that have read a meaningful book such as The Fault In Our Stars will know the feeling of gratefulness when you realise there are people out there that have it worse, that have lost a loved one or are on the verge of death. Liam once felt these things, the desire to make a changes because he had the ability too. But now he was one of the people who were in the book, mourning the loss of a loved one... You never truely realise the heatbreak until it is your own which is shattered...

No one understood Liam's heartbreak, and on the plane, the oblivion was more certain when Liam wondered whether anyone would care if he jumped from the plane to the floor that lay hundreds of miles below....

The sad part of this feeling is; no matter who has left for eternaty, the answer is, at without them,no one would...

_________________________________________________________________________

So hi guizee!!!!!!!!!!! New kind of shitty filler chapter dedicated to my knew co-writer!!!!!! She's young but decent so please read her chapters. She'll probably have a diferent writing style to me and ill make sure she signs her name :) this is the last chapter from me before she writes one (were doing alternative writing) so good luck Sani!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your eternal support,

The unicorn queen,

Sophy xx