Music and JSE

The two things that have saved me on more than one occasion: music and JackSepticEye.
I'll talk about music first: music is my life. It clears my head, helps me relate to someone else so I know I'm not the only one, helps me become less anxious and stressed. I don't even know how to describe how much music means to me. Let's just say without it I would probably be dead. It always put me in a good mood and can make me forget worries most of the time. It has also caused me to make many friends even if they're over the internet because we all relate to the lyrics and stand with our band. I think you basically get the point.
On to JackSepticEye (JSE): JSE is an Irish youtuber. He always is in a great mood and can make the saddest person happy. He also sends a great message in every single video. Jack doesn't boast and is very very kind. He makes you feel like you're there with him every time. Jack loves us all and never forgets to tell us that in many ways. His laugh is contagious and his accent is awesome, especially when he's yelling at a game haha. I've seen how many people he has literally saved from commuting suicide because of what he says to every one of us and how kind, funny, and interactive he is and I really thank him for that. Even if you don't usually watch him, if you're down watch one of his videos (I find happy wheels or reading comments the best). There's always a smile on his face which spreads like wildfire.

I can't even explain in words how much these two beautiful things mean to me and have made my life better by a million percent. Eww gross I'm getting all soppy and shit I'll stop now