I Have A Problem

Ok, so first of all: I know it's been forever and I'm sorry but oh whale. Anyway, I have a big problem. I have this hmm "friend that's more than a friend but there's no labels". Yeah, I guess. We talk a loooot and are extremely close, but in the past couple of days, I've been very paranoid that none of its real. Nothing. There's one part of me that says "why would they lie? It's real. I mean, who could make up some of that stuff. It's definitely real." But then another part of me says "they're using you. It's fake. They just want to mess with you cause you're a stupid bitch who gets attached easily. They don't care about you. It. Was. All. Fake." This came up big time two days ago, when I saw a different personality from what I was used to seeing. Yes, I know people act differently around different people but it was stuff I never thought I'd see them do. And that was when the paranoia started. For two days I've been anxious, worried, confused. I can't even text them because I'm so paranoid that's it'll be fake. And if it did end up being fake, i don't know what'd I'd do. Things I'd probably regret. See, there's the negative side. I don't know how to deal with it and I want to talk to them, I really do, but I won't let myself. I say "I'll wait until they text me. And then I'll explain some things." But I know that's just an excuse. The paranoia is too overwhelming and is kind of taking over me. What. Should. I. Do?