Chapter 2

I heard someone whispering my name softly in my ear, I opened my eyes to see Ashton starring at me with a huge grin spread across his face.

"We're here," He grinned. I gave him a small smile back as I had only just woken up and was still a bit tired.

I followed the boys out the plane but while we were walking ashton grabbed my arm and pulled me back to walk
with him.

"You okay Ash?" I asked.

"You had your head on Luke's shoulder the whole flight Lauren, you know I want you to have a boyfriend and be happy but what if you don't work out or Luke does something terrible and me and him end up fighting and the band breaks up and I'm going to be the one picking up all the pieces of your broken heart, I don't want a replay of last time," I froze.

"I thought we promised to never speak to that," I whispered harshly.

"Sorry Lu but it's the truth and you're gonna need to face up to it one day," Ashton said. I scowled at him and continued walking. Although ashton was my brother and I love him to pieces he could be a right dick sometimes. I turned around to look at him,

"and just for the record, I have no interest in being with Luke whatsoever, trust me," because I like calum. He could never know though and I know Calum will never like me back, and ashton was right, me and Calum probably wouldn't last forever and the last thing I want is for the band to split up, it's the only thing that keeps me and Ashton sane anymore. and with that I turned away and ran a bit to catch up with Michael who was dragging behind Luke and Calum.

"You alright Lauren?" He asked, ruffling up my hair a bit.

"Yeah just my brother being a dick as per usual," I chuckled slightly.

"Aw, what's he done this time?" Michael asked.

"Just accusing me of hooking up with Luke because I slept on his shoulder the whole flight, me and Luke going out would be weird, he knows too much about me," it was true, me and Luke were like best friends, I was best friends with all the boys but me and Calum always had something special, we both knew it but just never mentioned it and just acted like normal best friends.

"Aww babe, it'd be like dating your maths tutor!" Michael exclaimed. See Luke had to tutor me in maths as his mum didn't have any spaces left, so that's sort of how I got to know him better because I already knew him from the band but just not that well.

Half an hour later and we all tumbled into our new house in London. It wasn't huge but was definitely big enough. I ran upstairs first and picked the biggest bedroom with a bathroom. I heard the boys sprint upstairs to find I'd claimed the biggest room and the rest of them were fairly similar sizes, they all groaned as I watched from my door way as they went into their rooms. Mine was first to the left after the stairs then Calum's, then a bathroom that they could share, and opposite that was Luke, Ashton, then Michael opposite mine.

We all gathered in the living room and watched movies and ate pizza till we were all too tired to move so we went to bed and fell straight asleep.

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN AGES
I kind of forgot about the story tbh.