Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning with a soft snore coming from behind me. I smiled to myself as I turned around to be met by the most beautiful human being on the earth aka Calum Hood. His breath hitting my neck as his soft snores rang through the room. After a few minutes his eyes fluttered opened as a smile crept across his face.

"Morning beautiful," He said as I silently sobbed at his morning voice.

"Morning," I replied.

He stretched his arms out and sat up.

"Last night was great and I'm sorry for everything I said to Ashton about regretting us I just didn't want him to get even more mad at me," He said as I frowned, the sudden realisation hitting me,

"I'm pretty sure he's gonna be really mad when he finds out about whatever we did and then I don't want you two to fall out and you know Ashton gets really angry and what if he hurts you and -" Calum cut me off by kissing me,

"You're worth it," He whispered as he reconnected our lips.

"HEY GUYS - well well what do we have here," Michael smirked as he barged in. Me and Calum instantly jumped away from each other to the other side of the bed.

"Please don't tell Ashton!" I begged as Michael just laughed at me.

"I won't don't worry, your secrets safe with me, now get backs to whatever the fuck you were doing," Michael chuckled as he left.

"Oh also we're leaving to go to the studio in 10 minutes," Michael said as he left for good this time.

Calum sighed as he got out of bed and threw on a t shirt and some jeans. I watched him as he changed, admiring his amazing physique.

"I'll text you when I'm on my break," Calum said as he kissed me.

"Bye," I said when he pulled away.

I watched him walk out the door and heard him shout a final good bye as the boys left the house.

I lay back down for a few minutes before I finally realised I was falling for Calum Hood, and fast.

BONJOUR MES AMIS so yes I know it's been 10 million years AGAIN but I am actually going to be updating this more frequently than usual,