Chapter 2

"Umma!" Hyungsoo's mad voice echoed inside their house while calling his mom. He was searching his guitar but he couldn't find it. Then Mrs. Park suddenly went to his room.

"Hyungsoo? Are you the one who's calling at me?" She frowned after she noticed the fierce in the eyes of her first born son. "What's the matter sweetie?"

"Did you saw my guitar?"

"I don't know and why should I touch that."

"I just put it here in my bed before taking a shower mom and I couldn't find it now!" His head turned after he heard someone is playing his guitar from the next room then his blood suddenly boils in anger and walks fast. He harshly open the door and caught his twin brother playing his guitar then he suddenly grabbed it. "What are you doing! Why did you took it without my permission?"

"Did you not hear it? I knocked you in the bathroom. And I told you that I will borrow your guitar for a while."

"Well! I didn't hear you and you should still did not took it without my permission! Understand?"

"Okay! Fine! It's my fault and I'm sorry bro!"

Then Hyungsoo frowned while staring to his twin brother. "Are you starting to learn music now?" Myungsoo briefly glance at him then Hyungsoo chuckles. "That's impossible! You almost have everything. Youre more handsome than me, you're a genuis, you're everybody's favorite and now you also want to be a musician like me? Are you trying to steal my passion?"

Myungsoo stood up with a cold facial expression then stare to his twin's fierce eyes. "I'm just doing this for a special someone and I don't have any intension to steal your passion."

Hyungsoo sarcastically laughed while shaking his head in disbelief. "Do you think she would fall for you after you copy me?"

"Myungsoo!" Mrs. Park yelled after Myungsoo madly grabbed his twin brother's collar. "Could you please stop fighting? Especially infront of me!" She madly scolded them and Myungsoo glanced at her then he suddenly let go his brother.

"Get out in my room now...Hyungsoo." Hyungsoo smirked at him then suddenly walked outside his room holding his guitar. After his twin left he madly punched the mattress of his bed to release his anger then Mrs. Park suddenly approached his second born son and embraced him and sadness drawn to her face.

Myungsoo's Flashback 13 years ago.

"Babo! Babo! Babo!"

Hyungsoo fist his palm while staring fiercely to his three classmates who were bullying at him after he failed his Math exam. Meanwhile Myungsoo suddenly stood up from his chair and quickly approached his three classmates. He fiercely stare at them and one of the bully stood up and approached to him with a fierce eyes. "What! Mr. Genuis? Why your twin brother is not a genuis same as you? Your twin brother is an idiot!"

Myungsoo punched his face then his classmate get mad and pushed him so hard and he fell down on the floor. Hyungsoo get mad after he saw his twin brother crying in pain and he suddenly rescued his twin and punched that kid who pushed his twin brother so hard. The classroom suddenly became crowded when that three bully kids beating Hyungsoo and Myungsoo is crying and want to save his twin brother but he could not because his arm still in pain. Then a loud whistle makes them stop and freezed. They quickly let go Hyungsoo and the three bully trembles in fear while staring to their teacher.

"Boys? Your little sister is here."

"Jiae!!!" The twins suddenly hug their bestfriend with joy after she enter inside their shared room.