Chapter 21

They only have thirty minutes left to start the competition but Hyungsoo still not coming back. Minsoek and Daeyeol both felt so excited now to beat their opponent then Minsoek suddenly approached his dad after he noticed his bestfriend still not coming back.

"Dad where is Hyungsoo?"

"Myungsoo go check him there in the toilet."

Myungsoo is suppose to step his feet now but Park Myungsoo who's pretending Hyungsoo suddenly arrived there.

"What took you so long there in the toilet bro? You make me felt so worried about you."

"You are worried of me? Why?" He frowned because he didn't get it why Minsoek is worried of him then Sunggyu frowned too because he noticed something has changed on him.

"Hyungsoo...I think you're not wearing a leather jacket when we came here?"

Minsoek, Daeyeol, Sungyeol and Kim Myungsoo suddenly noticed it too. "Yeah! I remember when we came here you're wearing that black jacket with our band's name bro same as what we are wearing now." Minsoek suddenly felt curious too and Park Myungsoo suddenly felt tense now because he forgot to change their jacket with his twin and he is avoiding his gaze from them.

"Ah...I...I accidentally wet my jacket in the sink so I wore my leather jacket now ."

"Really?" Sungyeol is doubting now if this kid infront of them is Hyungsoo or maybe this is Myungsoo pretending his twin brother. "Where is that other one jacket? And I don't remember that you bring any bag here to put that leather jacket."

"I get this leather jacket inside my locker and I also left my other black jacket there!"

Lee Sungyeol staring fiercely to Park Myungsoo then Sunggyu suddenly tapped his dongsaeng's shoulder and he whisper to his ears. "Let's just pretend that we didn't noticed anything and let's stick with our plan."

Later the crowd start become so noisy now of cheers and clapping of hands when the first opponent start performing now on the stage. Then later on Sunggyu noticed the three young boys focusing their sights now on stage and he suddenly signal his dongsaeng Kim Myungsoo to check the mens toilet.

Kim Myungsoo already arrived there in the mens toilet and he froze when he saw the black guitar that owned by his twin brother L is totally broken now on the floor. He step his feet approaching near in the cubicles and he picked up the broken black guitar of L and he stare long on it then and he cried. Then he quickly turned his head in that closed cubicle after he heard a heavy knock coming from there. He approached the closed cubicle and he knocked it once. "Hello? Is there anybody inside the toilet?"

Hyungsoo kicked hardly the door again after he heared his voice. Kim Myungsoo kicked and crushed the door and it was open now then he's very shocked after he saw Hyungsoo was tied and his mouth covered with tape while sitting on the floor and he is trying to move. "Hyungsoo?" He squats and suddenly loosen the rope and removed it then he also suddenly removed the tape on his mouth. "Who did this to you?" Hyungsoo is very mad while staring at him.

"Where is Myungsoo and he should pay for what he did to me!"

"Myungsoo did it? So he is the one who broke the guitar of my twin brother?"

Hyungsoo suddenly stare at the broken black guitar and he felt more mad now because he also treated that guitar as his bestfriend like how L took care of that guitar before.

"He broke my guitar?" He stare back to Kim Myungsoo and their eyes met. "Where is he? Where is my twin brother!"

"He's there with Minsoek and Daeyeol now." Hyungsoo quickly stood up and runs fast going outside the toilet. "Hyungsoo!"