Prologue

Past day.

Year 2016

Sunggyu's dream.

"Sunggyu hyung!"

Sunggyu opened his eyes and frowned after a soft voice was calling at him.

"Sunggyu hyung!"

"Myungsoo?" He quickly get up out of his bed then suddenly went to the second youngest room. "Dongsaeng what's wrong?" The oldest small eyes widened and his jaw drops down after he opened the door of the second youngest room and can't believe who's in their with Myungsoo. Sunggyu stare briefly to Myungsoo who's deeply sleeping on his bed then his sight moved to that other person sitting beside Myungsoo. He was placing his palm to the left chest of his brother with a sad face.

"L?"

L suddenly turned his head to his oldest brother and Sunggyu noticed the tears running down to his cheeks.

"Hey! Why you're crying dongsaeng?"

"I'm so worried of my twin brother. His life is in risk now."

"His life is in risk now? But why?

But L didn't answer and he was just crying while holding his twin's hand so tight.

"Hyung!"

Sunggyu turned his back after he heard Dongwoo's deep voice. But Dongwoo is not there so he turned his back again but L is already disappeared. "L? Where are you L? L! L!"

"Hyung! Wake up!"

Sunggyu suddenly opened his eyes and quickly get up to his bed and stare long to Dongwoo who looks so worried of him. "Where is L? Dongwoo did you saw him?"

"Who's L are you talking about hyung?"

"Of course our brother."

"I know! But what I mean is that are you searching for L that still alive or L who already dead hyung?"

"Aish! Get out in my room you stupid brother of mine!" Sunggyu madly throw his pillow and his dongsaeng catched it.

"I heard you calling L's name that's why I suddenly rushed here to wake you up."

Sunggyu suddenly walks fast going to the second youngest room and Dongwoo followed him with curiousity.

"Myungsoo!"

Sunggyu harshly opened the door and the owner of that room jumped in too much nervousness and quickly hides the bottle of Aspirin tablets inside his pocket. Sunggyu caught his second youngest dongsaeng rubbing his chest and Myungsoo quickly put down his hand.

"Sunggyu hyung? Why?"

Sunggyu suddenly approached the younger and hold his shoulders. "How are you?"

"I'm fine hyung."

"L appeard in my dream and he said that your life is in risk now."
"What? Did he said that? Don't believe it hyung that was only a dream." Myungsoo removed the oldest hands from his shoulders and step his feet away from him then he stop after he noticed his second oldest brother and their eyes met.

"I know your twin brother will not appear in my dream for no reason! He looks very sad and he's very worried of you."

"Sunggyu hyung....just don't mind what he said in your dream."

Sunggyu quickly approached Myungsoo and steal the bottle of Aspirin tablets inside his pocket and Myungsoo suddenly get alarmed.

"Hyung...."