Chapter 5

Myungsoo stood up and gasped. Why he doesn't know about it. Then he looked at his oldest brother again. "Hyung...have you already met the twins?"

Sunggyu shaked his head. "I still did not met them even your brothers too. We just met their mom in a secret place to gave her money and sometimes their groceries. We're just obeying her that we should not show ourselves to her family."

"So! You're supporting her kids without knowing who they are?"

Sunggyu shut his mouth then glanced at the door of Minsoek's room and noticed it was slightly opened. She suddenly stood up and approached it. "Why Minsoek's room is open he always locked this before he leave because his younger brothers might messed his things."

"Maybe he forgot to locked it hyung."

Then Sunggyu opened wide the door and his feet stepping inside and Myungsoo suddenly followed his brother there. "Wow! My son is really neat and his things are very organized." Sunggyu was very amazed of his oldest son's room. Meanwhile Myungsoo secretly smiling at his brothers back. Then Sunggyu's eyes caught the beaters band poster on the wall. In that poster Daeyeol still not there.

"The beaters?"

"I guess Minsoek is the next Kim Sunggyu in the future hyung he's also a rock star same as you."

Sunggyu sweetly smiled while staring to his son's picture. "I suddenly remember myself in a band "beat" before. I suddenly miss my band mates." Then his small eyes caught Park Hyungsoo in that poster standing beside Minsoek and holding a guitar with a cold facial expression and the beaters band wearing all black. He approached it closer to looked his face clearly. Then his hands was shaking while touching Hyungsoo's picture. "He really looks like L."

And Myungsoo stare at the picture too. "I guess that was Hyungsoo."

"So they were also band mates of my son."

"And bestfriends too hyung." Myungsoo frowned when Sunggyu quickly grabbed his phone inside his pocket and called their brothers and order them all to come at his house. Then later infinite brothers meet together again.

"I already told Myungsoo about our secret but you also need to know about that two kids that we are supporting since then." His dongsaengs were all serious listening at him. "Their names are Park Hyungsoo and Park Myungsoo." They all glance to Myungsoo. "Come! Follow me!" They also followed the oldest inside Minsoek's room and Sunggyu showed the beaters band poster and pointing Hyungsoo's picture. "This is Park Hyungsoo."

Their eyes widened and their jaws drops down in disbelief after they saw the picture of Park Hyungsoo who really look alike to their brother.

"That's impossible! Why he really looks like L hyung Sunggyu hyung?" Sungjong in disbelief asking the oldest.

"He also have twin brother and his name is Myungsoo."

They all stare to Myungsoo then suddenly glancing to each other in disbelief. "What is this? A rebirth of our brothers L and Myungsoo?" Dongwoo was rubbinh his arm when he felt goosebump.

"Or maybe they were your sons Myungie and you just hide it from us." Woohyun thought of it and they suddenly tease Myungsoo.

"They are not my sons. I don't even met their mom."

"But that's not the reason why I called you all here." They all shut their mouth and stare at the oldest. "They already knew that were supporting them and Myungsoo met them there at Woollim. They want to know the whole truth about their dad's death and why we are spending our money for them."

"Oh my god! What we're going to do now hyung?" Sungyeol suddenly felt worried. "What if they know the truth!"

"You don't have to be worried Yeollie." Hoya cheering up his dongsaeng. "If they know the truth maybe they will not gonna hurt you."