Chapter 20

Infinite Sungjong house.

The six infinite brothers, Daeyeol and Minsoek looked confused when Hyungsoo arrived there with Myungsoo because they never expected that he would come.

"What is he doing here Myung?" Sungyeol suddenly asking his brother while staring fiercely to Hyungsoo.

Meanwhile Minsoek suddenly runs fast approaching to Hyungsoo and he hug his bestfriend. "Bro! I'm so glad to see you again!"

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Hyungsoo suddenly pushed away his bestfriend. "Can you stop hugging me Minsoek it's really gross!"

"Aish!" He then crossed his arms around his neck. "You really hate skinship huh!" He hug him again and Hyungsoo pushing him away.

"I said stop it!"

"Minsoekie stop that now!" Sunggyu suddenly scolded his son then he stare to Myungsoo. "Can you tell us now about your dream last night?"

Myungsoo take a deep breathe first then he sighed then he told them about his bad dream and they were all in mix emotions of fears and anger. Then Hyungsoo also explained to them that he also dreamt that too. Then they all noticed him suddenly looked so sad and he became silent.

"I'm sorry! This was all my fault. I'm the one who taught my twin brother before to plan a revenge on you."

"See?" Sungyeol suddenly stood up and approached him. "I told you brothers this kid is a bad guy!" He is about to punch him but Myungsoo quickly stop his brother to hurt his soon to be son.

"He admitted his wrong doing because he wanted to correct now the mistakes that he has done."

"Stop defending him Myung and let me break his neck."

"Yah! Sungyeol ah! Sit down here please!" Sunggyu madly scolded his choding brother then Sungyeol suddenly obey his oldest brother and he sit down beside him again. "So it was your idea to have a revenge on us?" Hyungsoo suddenly nod after Kim Sunggyu asked him. "Then what makes you changed your mind now and you didn't do it?"

Hyungsoo turned his head to Kim Myungsoo that sitting beside him now and he smile at him. All of them noticed that smile and they were changing glances to each other. Meanwhile Myungsoo made a proud smile at him and he patted his shoulders. "I know that you're not a bad guy just like what I've always said to my brothers."

"Myungsoo hyung..." all their eyes transfer to Sungjong "if your dream is real how possible he would revenge if he is alone?"

All their heads moved when Hoya stood up and he gasped. "I'm also thinking the same thing and I'm very sure that he's not alone. There is someone or it could be a group who was helping him now to do the revenge on us."

"Who do you think they are?"

"I don't know Hyunnie, but the person who can only answer that is this kid." He pointed his finger to Hyungsoo then everybody turned their heads again at him now.

Hyungsoo suddenly thought deeply then he stare back to Hoya. "Maybe our uncle! He is dad's only brother and he is very close to Myungsoo. Maybe this time he already know that..." He turn his sight to the oldest Kim Sunggyu. "Maybe my twin brother told him the reason of our dad's death and they were planning now how to revenge on you."

"Should we scared of him or not?" Dongwoo innocently asking Hyungsoo but his two dumb brothers Woohyun and Sungyeol suddenly laugh and they were teasing him.

"Yah! This is not the right time to joke around!" Hoya scolded them and they suddenly shut their mouth after Hoya fiercely stare at the two of them. "Be serious just for now we are in a big trouble."