Chapter 11

Hyungsoo suddenly frowned after he saw the hospital bill. Their mom fainted because of too much depression and she's still resting in her bed now while Myungsoo holding her hands and he looked so sad while staring at her. "How can we pay this bill?" Hyungsoo nags after he saw the bill then Myungsoo looked to him.

"Don't worry we will borrow money to our neighbors."

"No! We're not going to borrow money to that gossiper neighbors!"

Myungsoo sighed then he stood up and approached his twin. "If you don't want to borrow money to our neighbors then let's call for help now to the infinite brothers." Hyungsoo suddenly glance with fierce at him.

"Not even them!"

"Then how can we pay the bills now huh! Think of that Hyungsoo!"

"I'll make a way."

Hyungsoo quickly walks away fast. Then Myungsoo just sighed and approached his mom when she's already moving and opened her eyes. "Mom? How are you?" She suddenly smiled and touched his face.

"I'm fine now Myungsoo. "She suddenly guess it right that it's her second son because of his hair. If Hyungsoo was born with a curly hair, Myungsoo's hair is straight and that's how she differentiate the twins. "Where is your twin brother?"

"He's making a way now to pay the bills."

"What? Myungsoo I have money inside my pocket." He suddenly holds her hand.

"Mom, that is your money and just keep it."

Mrs. Park suddenly noticed the sadness in his eyes and she touched his face again. "What's the matter sweetie?"

"Umma...I'm sorry...you're depress now because of us."

"You don't have to felt sorry. It's not your fault why mom got sick now."

Myungsoo hug her mom and kissed her but he still felt very sorry for her. Meanwhile Hyungsoo is dialling now the number of his auntie the sister of his mom but shes not picking up her phone. "Why you're not picking up your phone auntie?" Then he dialed again but it can't be reach anymore. "Ahhhh!!!" Then he dialed the number of his moms other siblings but it's still the same they are not picking up their phone and suddenly turned it off. "What's wrong with you! Did you already forget your sister?" Then his phone rang and it was Minsoek who was calling at him then answered it. "Yes? Minsoek?"

"I just called because I want to remind you that we will going to have a practice tomorrow at my uncle's house, 9:30 am we will pick you up there in your house."

"Ah...Minsoek can I speak to your dad now?" Minseok became silent and he heard him sighed.

"Why?"

"My mom is in the hospital now." He suddenly shut his mouth after he heard Minsoek is suddenly calling his dad now. "Minsoek wait!" He tried to stop his ex-friend to call his dad but it's too late now because his phone already in Kim Sunggyu's hands.

"Hello?"

Hyungsoo sighed deeply first then he speak to him with a cold tone. "My mom is in the hospital now. Can I borrow money for her hospital bill? Don't worry we will pay you."

"Until now my wife still not coming home and I can't leave my kids here so I can't go there now. But, don't worry I will tell one of my brother to come there at the hospital to pay her bill."

After he told him the name of the hospital he suddenly end up the call then gasped. He can't believe he swallow his pride now. Then when he came back there his mother suddenly smiled with a teary eyes while opening wide her arms on him. "Please! Hug mom my Hyungsoongie." He step his feet approaching to her then she cries when her first born son hug her. "Mom is feeling better now because you hug me." Then she touched his face and stare to his eyes after Hyungsoo already removed his arms from hugging her. "I love you!"

Hyungsoo hug his mom again after he remember what he did last night that makes her cry. "Mom, I'm sorry!" Mrs. Park burst in tears again and she's very happy now that her son's finally forgives her. "I love you too mom." Then she held his one arm to her second born son to hug her too and Myungsoo hug his mom and his twin brother.

Then after a few minutes while The twins are taking care and feeding their mom. Two foot steps came near at them and their faces raised up and stare at him in disbelief. Even Hyungsoo didn't expected that he is the one who would come there now and he suddenly removed his sight from him.

"I already paid the hospital bills so you don't have to be worried and I'll drive you home now so you can have your rest." Kim Myungsoo is acting so cold now because of what Hyungsoo did to him this morning. Mrs. Park and Park Myungsoo suddenly jumped their sight to Hyungsoo.

"Did you called him?" Myungsoo asking his twin confusedly.

Later Kim Myungsoo drives them home. Inside his car they were so silent and awkward. Mrs. Park sitting at the front seat while the twins at the back seat. Kim Myungsoo suddenly played a music and he smiled when it was their hit song in 2016 Bad. "Ahhh!!! I really miss dancing." Then Mrs. Park laughed when he start dancing and singing while driving. Meanwhile the twins felt annoyed while listening to that old kpop song. When they arrived home Mrs. Park quickly prepared a snack for their visitor while the twins suddenly went inside their rooms to rest.

"Have a snack first before you leave."

"Thank you!"

Mrs. Park suddenly blushing after Kim Myungsoo smiled at her. He still looks young and handsome even he is forty one now. "How are you?" Both of them ask in sync to each other and they laughed. Myungsoo give way to Mrs. Park to answer first.

"I'm very fine now because my twins finally forgive me. Because last night I saw the anger in their eyes and I suddenly felt scared and depress because I don't know what to do to forgive me." She frowned when she noticed Myungsoo suddenly look sad and anxious. "What's the matter?" Myungsoo suddenly smiled and shaked his head.

"Ah...nothing! I also witnessed the anger in their eyes last night after they find out the truth. My brothers felt worried too for the possibilities that might happened now..." he moved his sight at the door of Hyungsoo's room and speak to his mind his worries "and I hope they will not turn into a demon to have a revenge to our family."

"You don't have to be worry because I can feel it that they will understand you and your brothers someday and forgive you."

Then after Kim Myungsoo finished his snack he suddenly left and Mrs. Park thanked him for paying the bills and for driving them home. Then she suddenly giggles after he left. She felt like she came back as a teeneger again after that conversation with her dream guy she felt like she's in heaven now. And while she was smiling sweetly she didn't notice her second born son Myungsoo is watching at her with a frowning face.

"Mom...are you okay?"

"Huh? Myungsoo sweetie!" She suddenly grab his hand and they went at the kitchen. "Can you help me to cook our dinner?"

"Sure!" He smiled then he keeps on glancing at her while preparing their dinner. He suddenly remember the sweet embrace that Kim Myungsoo gave to his mom last night. Then he suddenly thought if Kim Myungsoo already married now and also have kids. What if he is still single now and fall inlove with their mom. He is very sure that his mom would really felt so happy and suddenly accept his love for her. But he is also very sure his twin brother Hyungsoo would against their love. How about him? Would he accept it?

Myungsoo suddenly shaked his head and focused himself in cooking their food.