Chapter 6

Your POV

I was super shock, "Hey there (y/n), how do you know pine tree?" He asked frowning a bit as my eyes wided, i can't believe it, he possessed dipper?!

I couldn't say a word, "well, we'll come back to that later! Anyways have you seen the journal?" He asked as my eyes wided more.

"T-the journal?!" I almost yelled too.

"You know where the journal is (y/n)....., don't you dare betray your father......" bipper said frowing a lot.

Then another dipper appeared, but it was the original dipper, he's a spirit thing or whatever, so they made a deal?! I frozed in horror, "dipper?!" I asked freaking out.

"You'll never find the journal bill! I hid it some place where no one will ever find it!" Dipper said gesturing at my dad.

"Hey dipper! I gotta borrow that journal that you keep under your bed and gonna use it for the wedding scene for my show! I'm gonna go before you cross the sentence. Okay bye!" Mabel said, with her head peeping on the door then darted away as i face palmed.

"Sure! Sounds great Sister! Well see ya pine tree! See ya too triangle! I'll be there on the show!" Bipper said went away.

"Dipper, what in the world is going on?! You and bill made a deal?!" I asked freaking out.

"Wait. You can see me and hear me?! And how did you know that i made a deal with bill? And do you know him?" Dipper asked.

"No time to explain! We gotta stop bill before he~" I got cutted off by dipper.

"Oh no! Mabel!" Dipper said then he immediatly flied and passed through walls.

I sighed in frustration, "i tried to help him but he just flyed away! So stubborn!" I said then teleported near dipper, good thing he didn't spot me.

They made their way to the theater, the show started to begin, i teleported to the back stage, i heard someone coming in then i flied up to the ceiling to hide and grab hold on the ceiling's lights or something.

Bipper entered, he saw grenda, "Grendo! Say, where did you hid my journal that you're using for the wedding scene?" He asked.

"Oh it's on the wedding cake and that doesn't come down before three! So hold your horses...." grenda answered.

"Oh i'll hold my horses! I'll hold them...." Bipper stated, narrowing his eyes as he slowly backed away from Grenda.

"You monster......." bipper said before he left as grenda walked somewhere. He laughed like psychopath as he walked.

"Wow, mortals are dumb to use their noddle legs!" He said as i frowned at his rudeness towards mortals.

then he looked up to see me. ugh! I forgot he has the ability of clairvoyance!

Well i do have that ability too, that's why i know lots of things even though i haven'y see it or hear it, i just sensed it.

"hey there (y/n)! Care to see your father to finally rule all existence?" He asked laughing like psychopath again as i frowned then let go and landed on the ground.

"Never! You'll never win!" I said frowning.

Then his look turned dark.

"You disappoint me daughter....., you, a dream demon? Making such friends with mortals?!" He asked with anger.