Chapter 29

(Don't forget to vote. So i can know if whether your reading or liking this story. I really appreciate your votes. Anyways here's the chapter hope you like it ^_^ )

Next day, morning in the mystery shack. Dipper,Mabel, (y/n), will and bipper was on the dinning room.

"Woah. These hands are still adorable that i remembered...." bill said looking at his hand which was holding a fork. Dipper was behind bill as he folded his arms. "Just don't do anything that involves pain with my body....."

"Sure

"Sure...., i'll take care of your body pine tree.... don't worry about a single thing" bill's voice turned into a demon voice on the last part as Dipper winced.

Bill chuckled. "Nah. I'm just kiddin'!"

(y/n) appeared then slapped bill's right cheek. "Ow! Seriously! Why do you keep on doing that?!"

"It's a sign that you shut your mouth up!"

"Then i'll give you a sign..... i'll give you one.... soon...." bill says squinting his eyes.

(Y/n) slapped his left cheek. "Oww!"

"What's wrong triangle man? Are you crying because of pain?"

"What?!! Why would i even~" (y/n) slaps bill's face. "Oww! Seriously! You have got to stop that!"

(y/n) slaps bill again. "Never!"

(y/n) was about to slap bill again but he held (y/n)'s wrist. "Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." Bill stated with a demon voice.

The others sat on the table eating nachos. Mabel was beside will. Bill was beside (y/n). Dipper was somehow floating in the air. Wishing that someone would see and talk to him. The table had a bowl of nachos, pancakes, syrup, bowl of melted cheese, mabel juice, glass cups and plates.

(y/n) yawned in exhaustion cause she spent the rest of the night trying to ignore bill's talking cause well dream demons don't sleep even if they posses someone. When bill gets bored. He usually annoys anyone for entertainment even his daughter.

(y/n) accidentally lifted up the container that had mabel juice in it without knowing. She poured it on her glassed cup then drank it. Will was disgust, dipper was weirded out, mabel was happy cause she thought someone finally would like her mabel juice while bill sat there looking at his daughter a bit confused and weirded out cause (y/n) accidentally drank a plastic dinosuar.

(y/n) hasn't swallowed it then realized something. She looked at the container revealing the mabel juice. Her eyes wided. She spitted it out on the left side which bill was on. "Ahh! Gross! (y/n)! Seriously?!" Bill says moving away carrying the chair as he moves away. Will laughed as dipper was a bit entertained.

Mabel sighed sadly. "Nobody likes my mabel juice..."

Stan appeared then sat beside mabel on the left. Ford sat beside bill on the right side. "Hey dipper." Ford smiled at bill not knowing that bill was inside his nephew's body. Bill frowned. "Stanford..." he growled. "Dipper. Is something wrong with your eyes? It kinda looks like~" (y/n) covered her father's eyes. "N-nothing's wrong with this meatsacks' eyes. T-there's probably just dusts in his eyes. Nothin' to worry about sixer!" (y/n) grins widely in an innocent way. Ford decided to not mind his nephew's eyes as (y/n) took off her palms.