Chapter 36 weirdmageddon part 1

Hey, just saying, i'm not mentioning the things that keeps on happening with Dipper or either Mabel, well i am gonna include half of Dipper, Wendy and Soos too, but the Cipher Twins, and Bill will have more scenes, so enjoy!

It has been consecutive three days, since Bill ruled Gravity Falls. Turning it to Weirdmageddon.

Will fluttered his eyes, realizing that he was on drapping his body on the ground, he was weak. He tries to stand up, but he fell on his knees.

"Give up!" Bill's voice echoed inside his mind, Bill was really making contact with him. But still, Will hesistated, trying to stand up by kneeling up, but failed once more. "Agh...." he wailed as he was gripping on his own left shoulder, with his right arm  cause it was injured.

"Face it kid! You're nothing without your sister! Give up!" Bill repeated. Suddenly, Will became couragoes, wanting to stand up and fight back.

He began to stand up, "you took my friends," he uttered, gritting his teeth, standing his knees, still gripping on his own left shoulder, with his right arm. "You took half of my energy and my powers,"

He began walking, but was still limping, tilting his head down, his face facing the ground as he walked. "You took my sister..," he closed his eyes shut, as he was still limping as he walked, gripping on his own shoulder. "You took everyone's freedom,"

But then he stopped, as the wind howled. "But you know what?" He tiled his head up, opening his eyes, staring at the Fearamid frowning. "I'm still not giving up,"

|THEME SONG|

"Waky waky, (y/nie) weenie," a eerie voice, uttered.

(y/n) fluttered her eyes, tilting her head up. She groaned, as she felt her body aching, even though she couldn't feel pain. Then she saw the one gigantic symmetric eye, making her wail, then scampered, but her back hitted a blue bars, same color with her flames.

This made Bill chuckle, (y/n) realized that she was in a blue triangular-prismed prison cell, color like either her flames or Bill's. Bill was sitting in his throne,"Oh, don't be afraid, i'm not gonna hurt you... yet." Bill was in his human form, he smirked. As (y/n) frowns, recovering.

(y/n) hits the cell bars with her flames. But nothing worked. She created an illusion of a gigantic hammer. Then pounded at the bars, but still nothing.

Then suddenly she stumbled, falling on the platform of the cell as Bill dragged her cell in front of him. He was resting his cheek on his right gloved-palm, he was grinning widely, then played with his fire on his other hand which is the left.

"Where am i?!" (y/n) snapped, recovering. Standing up, realizing that Bill was gigantic and she was small. Her prison cell was floating above Bill's hand. "We're in the Fearamid... here, have a look." Bill gestures around the place, The Young Demon turns around seeing the area.

The interior is black with neon, rainbow cracks around the bricks which also appear to flash in time with the music. There are stairs seemingly leading to nowhere, and a large, red stained-glass window which resembles an eye with a slit pupil (the last of which cannot be seen from the exterior). Bill's throne (made up of petrified humans) is also in the room, which sits on a dais that looks like a black and rainbow-lined pyramid with the top missing and two stairs lining the bottom. Most of the Fearamid is as seemingly made up of a series of twisting hallways and corridors. Curiously, the interior is not pyramid-shaped.