Chapter 35 the come-back

Hey guys. Sorry if i'm updating late. School problems that's all... anyways here's the chapter. Hope you like it. ;)

On the next day. Bill enters the living room. Being followed by mabel. Mabel keeps on singing. "Oh~ that's what we're gonna do tonight~ oh~ that's what we're gonna do tonight~" bill had enough. He spun around. Making eye-contact with mabel. "Ugh. What is it?! What do you want from me?! You've been singing that since yesterday! Are you trying to annoy me shooting star?!"

Mabel stops singing. "What i want. Is for you to tell me the code thingy! What does that message mean?!" Mabel snapped. "What do you mean?" Bill asks disoriented narrowing his eyes.

"Okay people. No fighting. (y/n)'s upstairs trying to figure out a certain spell. She needs peace and quite." Will cuts in. "Yeah. Right. Peace. She's all about destruction right?" Ville appears adruptly. "Hey guys. When is (y/n) ever gonna switch our bodies back? I miss my old body. And i'm kinda uncomfortable with ville keeping my body...." dipper says disoriented.

He gazes at ville uncomfortably as ville kept chuckling as he stabs his arms with forks. "Man. Sixteen forks stabbed a day! What luck!"

"See what i mean?" Dipper gestures. "Don't worry. Pine tree. (y/n)'s got it covered." Will spokes. "I hope...." dipper mumbles.

"Oh come on. Would you think it's even possible for triangle to master the spell? I mean. I can do that.... if i was in my triangle or either human form.... and besides.... no one's ever gonna get back to the way they were before...."

"Guys! I've mastered the spell!" (y/n) appears on the stairs panting. They except (y/n). Turned to (y/n). It was adrupted for them that (y/n) suddenly appears. They all looked at bill. Bill turned to will, dipper, mabel and ville. "Until today...." bill regrets.

|THEME SONG|

|COMMERCIAL|

"So are you sure that this is safe? Cause i feel a lot uncomfortable...." bill states in a worry tone as he was drapped on the ground. He landed on a drawing of a circle as big as mabel or dipper's doy can fit. It had a shooting star marking on the middle. While ville's circle was marked as pine tree. Which was beside bill's circle. It's not like the cipher wheel or anything. Just a way to transport the demons out of the mortal's bodies.

"Yup. This is basically safe.... i think...." (y/n) states as she stares deeply at her book with her left hand holding the book and with her right hand swirling around as the container that had unicorn dust filled in it poured it's dust at the circles of bill and ville.

"You think....?" Will folds his arms looking at (y/n) who was beside him. "Well yeah. Does it look like a i know everything as in EVERYTHING in the universe huh?" (y/n) was barried on the book not making eye-contact with her brother. Will rolls his eyes. "I saw that eye-roll."

"Umm.... can you guys hurry this up? I feel so uncomfortable if in this position...." ville states. "Finally. I'll be back in my old-self. And pretend that this never happened. And plus. I'll be able to snuggle waddles again...." mabel says in a delighted tone as spuns around the air. "And i can't wait to get my journal back! Ville. If you dare rip out a page-"

"Relax. Short-stack. I didn't do anything to your stupid journal...." ville rolls his eyes. "Hey it's not dumb!" Dipper snaps. "Can you two keep it down? If i mess this up. Your bodies might perish if i burst flames around your bodies...." (y/n) states concetrating on the book. "Wait. Are you saying that our bodies might burn to death?!" Mabel panics. "And you haven't even mastered this spell?!" Dipper freaks out. (y/n) bites her left gum. "Well. Maybe. Maybe... let's just say.... maybe..."