Chapter 5

Today was the day. My first date with Lydia Martin, the HOTTEST girl on the planet. It may be just dinner and a movie to her but to me its going to be the best day of my life.

(Later That day)

I was on my way to pick up Lydia. I pulled up to her house in my big blue peice of crap Jeep. I got out of the car and walked up her porch. I knocked on the door. Almost the 3rd time my fist hit the door the door open and Lydia was standing there. She was wearing a short black skirt with a nice shirt and black jacket.

"Hey Lydia," I said with my mouth hanging wide open.

"Hey Stiles, how's it going".

"Good are you ready to go".

"Yea let me go get my purse".

She walked back into the house and grabbed her purse out. When we walked out of the house i opened the door for her.

(at the movies)

Lydia and I saw Insidious Chapter 2 that night. She had her head burried in my shoulder the whole time. I thought the movie was super scary too but I manned up and watched the whole movie. When the movie was over we went out to this french resteraunt called Argent de France. She ate Pasta with Alfredo sauce and i ate a hamburger. I was super surprised that they had a hamburger at a french restraunt and they even had the curly fries.

it was the best night ever.