Chapter 9

In the past few days Harper and Lydia have become good friends and I'm happy about that becasue that means I get to spend time with Scott, if he's not with Kira or at work. So today I decided to go to Derek's house and see if he would want to hang out with me. He didn't, but I made him hang out with me anyway. I had thought about this last night and I was going to ask Derek to turn me. I knew it would hurt and there was a good chance that I would die, but I was willing to risk it. 

"Derek, I need to ask you a question," I said. 

"What do you want?" he replied.

Me: Turn Me.

Derek: Into???

Me: A unicorn. What the hell do you think?

Derek: I shouldn't, but if its what you really want I will. 

Me: Thank you.

After that I really didnt remember anything that happened. The tranformation worked. I was in a daze for most of the next day. When Scott saw me he knew from my scent what I had done and I knew I would never hear the end of it. 

"Stiles, why did you do that? Do you understand what you've done? Are you willing to accept-"

"Accept the consequences blah blah blah, yea Scott I get it you don't have to tell me, Derek already did."

Now that I think about it, am I ready for this? What have I done? If I want to go back, then I have to kill the one who turned me. Derek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE 

again short chapter Im sorry but the next one will be better. Promise. 

Live simply so others can simply live. ~Matt Espinosa

~Nikki