Chapter 3

We both went home with black eyes that day. When my dad saw my he completely flipped out. "Stiles what the HELL are u thinking, getting into a fight like that", my dad said. "But dad I was just trying to protect Lydia, Jackson was being a complete bitch to her and I tried to stop it, but u know the outcome". "Stiles just promise me that you won't start a fight ever again, even if its for the girl you've liked since kindergarten". "But dad I didn't start the-". He cut me off and said "There are no buts about it". He left the room.

Things have never been the same since my mom died. I thought that her death would bring my father and I closer together,but it actually pushed us farther apart. We have drifted and drifted day after day the only thing that has brought is any closer is trying to solve all of these murder cases. Yea I know real Father/Son bonding. My dad and I we never really see eye to eye on anything.

My dad has pretty much disowned me. I have no friends. My life sucks and I wonder everyday if my best friend (Scott the werewolf) will turn on me one day and eat me alive. Maybe I will always be that creepy kid lives down the street, the kid who got beat up by high schools biggest jock, and the kid who always stands ALONE.