Chapter 11

Dang i havent updated since this story had 6k and now it has 9k thanks so much guys.

Recap: so stiles is a werewolf and he is being hunted by Derek during his first transformationRight now stiles is stuck up a tree.

I looked down and I saw a few raccoons run by, but no Derek. Thank God. I have been up here for over an hour and he still hasn't found me.

"Stiles, where are you?" A voice said. It wasn't Derek's. "Stiles, its Scott your dad called he is worried about you."

I jumped down from the tree, to find Scott standing there not only looking scared, but mad and disappointed too. My claws were still out and my eyes were glowing yellow.

"God, Stiles what have you done?"

"I wanted to be like you Scott, I thought maybe if I convinced Derek to turn me, and I didn't die from the bite then I can be like you and maybe Lydia will like me."

"Stiles, Lydia does like you, and trust me you don't want to be like this. Its hard to control, and I changes your whole life."

"You learned to control it, didn't you? I can learn to control it too."

"Stiles, if you want to stay like this then go ahead, but I'm just telling you, your whole life is going to change."

"Scott, your just mad because you don't want me to be like you. You think that I can't learn to control it, and that I am going to hurt someone and that I am not going to be "little Stiles" who was shy and funny. Well Scott, that's not who I want to be. I want to be this."

Scott didn't know what to say, he stood there looking at me, when finally he shook his head and said, "if you change your mind you know where to find me." And he walked away.

I heard someone else approaching. I didn't recognize them at first, but I did once I saw her up close.

Harper. What the hell was she doing out here?

"Stiles, Lydia and I have been looking everywhere for you. Where have you been?" I didn't really know how to answer this.

"Sorry, I wasn't feeling good, this is where I come to clear my head."

"Oh, ok. You wanna ride home with us?"

"No, I'll walk, but thanks, tell Lydia I will call her."

"I will. Bye Stiles!"

"Bye Harper." She walked away.

When I finally got home I was so tired. My first transformation was finally over. Hopefully it will get better from here. I sat down on my bed hoping to get some sleep.  Something unexpected happened...

My phone rang... And it was someone I never expected to call me.

Just a little self promotion guys, I actually have another account that I am on more than this one and I have a few other stories on there. They aren't Teen Wolf but they are fanfics from other fandoms. The account is deans_impala67 and it would be really cool if you guys follow me on there.

AlsoI want you guys to know that I appreciate all of the reads and I also want you to know that if you message me I will respond, it might take me a while but I will. You guys are so amazing and I never thought people would actually enjoy my writing. Thank you guys so much I love you all.

~Nicole Winchester (Jensen Ackles' Daughter)