Chapter 2

Jackson, captain of the lacrosse team and schools best looking guy. Also he just so happens to be Lydia's boyfriend. Just my luck.

(The next day)

I walk into school and see Jackson yelling at Lydia and I decide to confront him about it. Not my best decision. I walked up to them and said "Jackson don't talk to her or treat her like that". "Go away u dumbass this is none of your business", Jackson said back to me rudely. "Stiles just--" I cut Lydia off. "You actually know my name",I said. Now I definitely wasn't backing down, she actually knows who I am. "No u know what u don't deserve to be with a jerk like this guy Lydia he just to busy with his image to worry about u". That was the last straw for Jackson he punched my right in my face then the ribs and then he kneed me in the stomach he caught me off guard. So I took me a few seconds to recover. Then I realized what was going on around me and I punched Jackson right back harder than he punched me I kneed him but not in the stomach in the groin. He moaned and other student saw what was going down and they surrounded us and started chanting "FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT". I saw Allison and Scott pull Lydia through the crowd and away from the fight to keep her from getting hurt. I was greatful for that. Jackson and I kept right on fighting until the principal broke up the fight and Coach Finstock blew his whistle in our ears.

We both were sitting in the principals office waiting room we both had black eyes and bruised ribs. I was called in first and I told the principal exactly what happened. I'm not sure if Jackson told the same story or if he just made up a lie just to get me in more trouble.

I'm sure he just made up a lie because I was suspended from the lacrosse team for 3 weeks and Jackson was only suspended for 2. Maybe it s because he is team captain and he has to play. For me sitting on the bench and suspension are no big deal. It's not like that takes such a grueling effort. I want to make first line but I don't have all the werewolf stuff like Scott. But at least I'm me, though I'm pretty sure that's never going to get me anywhere in life.