Chapter 6

I dropped Lydia off and said bye, but the best part was that right before she walked inside her house she turned around and kissed me right on the lips. I was soo happy! I walked out to my car and closed the door and I screamed " AHHHHHHHHHH". I was super happy. I backed out of her drive way.

After I left her street I rolled down my window and blasted Red Hot Chili Peppers on my radio.

I was partying. I turned the corner into my drive way and got out of my car. I went inside and walked into my room.

I flopped down on my bed and stared up at my ceiling all I could think about was her gorgeous eyes and her amazing smile. I loved her so much.

Right after that I fell asleep.

[On monday]

I walked in to school feeling more confident than ever. Did Saturday really happen?

Scott came up to me and said, "Nice job dude, you must have done pretty good on Saturday, check out Lydia's Instagram, she made you her Man Crush Monday!" He found the photo and showed me the selfie that we took on Saturday night.

The caption said, "#mcm @stilesstilinski is my man😍😍". The picture got 1,438 likes.

I said bye to Scott and kept walking down the hallway when it happened. I watched as Jackson walked up to Lydia an screamed in her face " Lydia are you freaking serious, you dumped me for that piece of shit, I mean look at me I'm like 10,000,000 times hotter that him!!!!!"

I didn't even have to punch him this time. Lydia didn't even let me have a chance to approach him, she shoved him back against the lockers and slapped him and said "There is no way in HELL you are hotter than him, and besides, he is 10,000,000,001 better to me that you were". At that she walked over to me and gave me a huge kiss and the two of us walked to our first class together.

I guess that made it official Lydia and I were officially together, somehow everything in my life was somehow coming together. Except Jackson kept getting in our way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok Guys, let me explain, I wasn't updating because I lost the password for this account and I just found it tonight. So here you guys go a new chapter. FINALLY RIGHT?!?

Also I want to thank you guys so much for the 2k reads. I was on my other account and I freaked out because I have never had so many reads before, so thank you so much for that.

I love you guys soooo much ❤❤❤

~ Nicole