Running Away From Home

I'm going to write a new part to the story lol rebel! Also hope this makes up for not updating in months! Enjoy the story..

"Ha you're funny Flowey how could Toriel be bad." "Please just promise me you'll leave. I care about you even though we've known eachother for less than a day. You're the only person who's been nice to me and I don't want you getting hurt." Flowey wraps a vine around you like a hug. "Aww thanks Flowey just for you ill leave tomorrow morning. I'm *yawns* soo tired.." I start to drift asleep. "That's fine with me" Flowey smiles and also goes to sleep.

~

I wake up to Flowey poking my arm. "ugh 5 more minutes" I groan and turn my back to Flowey. "You said that 5 minutes ago plus you promised once you wake up you'll leave this place." I face flowey "fiiiiiiiine" Once I get out of bed (which was difficult) I fix my (H/C) hair and now I just have to change out of my pj's. "Flowey?" Flowey looks at me confused. "What?" "C-can you turn around" Flowey blushes madly and says "f-fine" I change out of my pj's and i'm ready to go. "God, took you long enough." Flowey says still blushing. "Hey shut up" I glare teasingly at him. "Alright lets go"

~

I open the door as quietly as I can. I slip through the small door crack. "How do we get out of here?" I whisper. "Go down those stairs" Flowey also whispers. Wait why am I asking I already know haha. I creep down the stairs making as little noise I can. I really hope Toriel doesn't jump scare us like in those horror games. This seriously feels like a horror game. These small twisting purple halls are still as creepy as they were in the game. I start to hear footsteps. "Oh no shes coming theres no where to hide!" I whisper shout. Flowey looks scared as well. I pick up my pace still trying to be quiet. Those steps sound so close. I reach the huge door that usually you fight Toriel. "Are you trying to escape?" I turn around and see Toriel towering over me with a creepy grin on her face. "I-I was just inspecting the rest o-of the h-house haha" I manage to say. "Well you're not allowed down here my child come lets go read stories or bake snail pies." Toriel reaches to grab my hand. I pull it away. "N-no I need to leave I don't belong here I need to explore the underground." "Wait how do you know there's more to the underground I never told you that. Anyway since you don't want to stay i'll force you to stay." Suddenly everything turns black and theyre four button in front of me. "Sweet! my first battle scene! This is so much cooler than the game!" I squel. "Game?" I realise I was talking out loud. "You've been acting like you know so much about this place. And you even passed all the ruins puzzles perfectly the first time also--" Toriel couldn't finish her sentence because I hit the button that says act. I told her leaving is the right thing. She started attacking now and it was harder than the actual game. I had to dodge her fire balls in real life. She started getting tired and I was out of breath because I don't know the definition of exercise. Toriel hit the ceiling with one of her fireballs and it made some of the ceiling fall apart. When it crashed down I heard Flowey scream in pain. I looked back worriedly and saw a part of the ceiling fell down on him. "FLOWEY" I screamed. "I'm too weak to fight" Toriel fell on her knees. I rushed over to Flowey  and tried to push the ceiling piece off of him. I started panicking. "I-IT WONT BUDGE" I started having a panic attack. "Its fine leave me behind." "W-WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME WHY WOULD I-I LEAVE Y-YOU" I was taking un even breaths while crying trying to pull this thing off him. " go before she recovers her strength." Flowey started tearing up. "I WONT LEAVE YOU" Toriel started to shakely get back up. "ARE YOU STUPID SHES GETTING BACK UP LEAVE NOW OR YOU'LL BE STUCK HERE FOREVER" Flowey screamed while crying to. "GO NOW" I got up slowly while bawling my eyes out and ran to the door opened it and ran at full speed outside.

~

"I-it's f-freezing here" I whispered holding my arms to my stomach. Still crying I walked through this really scary forest. There were whispers that floated through the air. I reached this gate that had bars that I could just walk through with no trouble. I heard someone walking up behind me. I could've just walked through but I couldn't move. Then I realized it's sans.. my favorite character. I turned around and screamed "SANS" and hugged him (which is the worst thing you should do if your favorite fictional characters come to life) "GET OFF ME YOU FOOL" I was taken aback by how the punny skeleton was talking. I looked at him but he looked like an evil version of sans. "what the heck what did you do to sans? wheres the puns or your creepy intro or--" "LOOK I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW ME" "Oh u-umm" I stuttered. "HEY BROTHER WHERE ARE YOU HAVE YOU CAUGHT ANY HUMANS HAHA JUST KIDDING HOW COULD YOU." Did Papyrus really just say that to his brother?