Timelines

Well I got some free time so I wrote this sorry it's kinda short! Hopefully it's ok! Enjoy the story!! "Well are we just going to sit here and let the human rot or can I do some experiments?" Alphys' said while holding some kind of tool. "NO WE HAVE TO KILL HER!" Undyne said grabbing her spear off the ground. "Hey guys lets just wait for Sans to wake up then we'll decide" Papyrus said while looking over at Sans still laying on the ground unconscious. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME PAPY YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CALLED US OVER" "UGH I can't wait anymore" Alphys' said while walking towards you. "I'll just look at the things humans call blood" Suddenly Alphys' scrapped you and blood dripped on the floor. Alphys' was amazed and quickly grabbed her notebook and started writing in it. I started shaking from the pain. "Hey I wanted to be the first one to hurt her" Undyne said. "Well I guess I can be second!" She ran over to you and my eyes widened with fear. Oh god why is this happening I cant move! She lifted up the spear but she was stopped by Papyrus holding the top of the spear to stop her. "I told you not to hurt her till Sans wakes up" Papyrus said while his eye glowed red. Like on cue Sans started to wake up. "What happened?" Sans said while holding the spot where Papyrus stabbed him. He looked over at me, I tried hiding it so he didn't worry right when he woke up but it was to late. "Oh no Papy what did you do?!" "Well actually it wasn't his fault he protected her like a little baby" Undyne said while making crying motions. "HEY! DONT MAKE FUN OF ME! I WASNT PROTECTING HER I WAS... PROTECTING HER SO... SANS WONT GET MAD AT ME" Papyrus said while looking to the side and blushed a dark red. "Then who hurt her?" He looked at Undyne and Alphys'. "Hey I only scratched her to see blood" "I didn't even hurt her, Papyrus stopped me before I could." Undyne glared at Papyrus. Sans eye started glowing blue. "Well I think it's time for us to leave haha" "Yea hahaa umm bye!" Undyne and Alphys' ran out of the house. "I'm sorry Sans.. that I couldn't protect her" Papyrus said still blushing from embarrassment. "WELL ANYWAY I HAVE TO GO!" Papyrus walked out of the house in a blushing mess. Sans was just as confused as I was. "Let me wrap some bandages around that cut it looks really deep." "Oh thanks" Both you and Sans walked into the kitchen. I sat down in a chair as Sans got bandages. While he sat next to you wrapping bandages around your arm I decided to talk about the timelines and see if he knows about them like in the game. "So can I ask you something?" "Sure anything" Sans saysstill lokking down. "Well I was wondering if you knew about the timelines" Sans stopped what he was doing. "how do you know about that" "Well I was playing this... game and it had timelines in it so I was wondering.. if you guys had timelines?" "was the game called Undertale?" My eyes widened in shock. How did he know about that? "I'm guessing by your silence that's a yes to my question" "u-umm yea how d-did you know" I asked staring at him. "just a guess" Sans says and laughs a little. "Wait does that mean you know you're in a game?" "yes but i'm the only one who's know about it, well that's what I think"  Sans looks up at you. "but everyone is so different" "how so?" Sans says looking concerned. "well everyones evil but in the game mostly everyone's cheerful" Sans' pupils disappear. "are you o-ok? last time you did that you were going to kill me haha..." I started to trail off knowing what I said was probably not the time to say it. "i umm got to g-go to ill see y-you later" He got up and kissed your forehead. W-what did he really kiss m-me again? And he walked out the door leaving me alone.